Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey everybody!
hey everybody!
I'm new here, mt name is Patrick aka "the Bear" I'm an atheist since 7th grade, and currently a professional tattoo artist. I love my job, as it let's me easily sort out idiots fairly easily when tattooing bible quotes, or doing portraits of Jesus, or patron saints, etc.
I'm gruff, opinionated, and always have a sweet history lesson for them while leaving indelible marks.usually involving fun things like pagan symbols in Easter and Christmas, or how this jc fellow wasn't born on Dec 25th.....
RE: hey everybody!
Holy shit, what should we call you? Patrick, Pat, The Bear, Inky or perhaps Jedi? Decide fast, otherwise we'll come up with one for you! Wink Anyhoo, welcome to AF!
We have a tattoo (and an art) thread around here somewhere, feel free to post in those asap Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hi Inks glad you could make it to our little piece of sanity Welcome to the forums from the "Land Down Under" (aka the Arse End of the World) hope you enjoy your stay here.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome! Enjoy!

(November 8, 2011 at 5:34 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Holy shit, what should we call you? Patrick, Pat, The Bear, Inky or perhaps Jedi? Decide fast, otherwise we'll come up with one for you! Wink Anyhoo, welcome to AF!
We have a tattoo (and an art) thread around here somewhere, feel free to post in those asap Big Grin

Jedi-Bear!....

Calling Cinj here ... in need of help!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(November 8, 2011 at 5:29 am)inkslinginjedi Wrote: I'm new here, mt name is Patrick aka "the Bear" I'm an atheist since 7th grade, and currently a professional tattoo artist. I love my job, as it let's me easily sort out idiots fairly easily when tattooing bible quotes, or doing portraits of Jesus, or patron saints, etc.
I'm gruff, opinionated, and always have a sweet history lesson for them while leaving indelible marks.usually involving fun things like pagan symbols in Easter and Christmas, or how this jc fellow wasn't born on Dec 25th.....

I'm new here myself and everyone has been most welcoming so here's my first welcome now that I feel at home.

I hope you quote Leviticus 19:28 after tattooing the faithful which says, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord."

I suppose it it wouldn't help with repeat business really...

I do love tattoos but don't have any myself. One of my heros, Pete Burns, once gave me a full tour of all his tattoos which was quite impressive.

Blood boil warning!!! I'm still waiting for them to perfect that permanent removable tattoo technique so I can change them to match my outfit.

Please don't hold back on the insults racing through your head :-)
w00t! DEFINITELY post in our tatt threads...I'm about to get my third one myself. Very big welcome!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Welcome, Inky.
Welcome... I'm going to call you Patrink Wink
Cunt
I'm going with Inky.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi everybody! New here (She/It) requiredfield 22 580 April 2, 2024 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet