Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here, son, eat some stranger's spit...
Here, son, eat some stranger's spit...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4JX4jrs8...e=youtu.be

These people are so stupid.

RE: Here, son, eat some stranger's spit...
I don't believe people like this. I thought this was the 21st century but we're actually being dragged backwards in time. At the risk of invoking a slippery slope, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see one of these before long:

[Image: plague11.jpg]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Here, son, eat some stranger's spit...
Crazy motherfuckers.. I truly can't believe how crazy people are when it comes to this! I hate how irresponsible parents can be, poor children.. :/
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not my gentle son BrianSoddingBoru4 5 783 March 26, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 25661 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
Video New Gnostic video unlocks the dark significance of the Prodigal Son Gnostradamus 0 780 November 5, 2013 at 6:15 am
Last Post: Gnostradamus
  "Son of God" movie due out in 2014 Beta Ray Bill 14 10285 November 3, 2013 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Father doing crystal meth with his son Justtristo 1 847 November 12, 2011 at 9:58 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Eat da poo poo. leo-rcc 8 2475 June 12, 2010 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Samson