Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conan the Barbarian - THE MUSICAL!
Conan the Barbarian - THE MUSICAL!
I just thought this was funny as hell.

'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Musical Playlist Foxaèr 11 1712 July 31, 2023 at 11:44 am
Last Post: rado84
  The Passion Musical Nay_Sayer 7 1122 March 21, 2016 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Coldplay's Game of Thrones, The musical. ignoramus 1 786 March 4, 2016 at 5:46 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Musical genre preferences and boundaries in a postmodern world. Whateverist 0 649 July 2, 2014 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Whateverist