Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creationists say the darnest things
Creationists say the darnest things
[Image: evolution-600x800.jpg]

A person who put a Darwin Fish on their car, got a reply from a creationist put under their car's door handle.
undefined
RE: Creationists day the darnest things
Say, dear. Smile

They are funny.
RE: Creationists say the darnest things
Jesus is the Anti-Darwin.

Wouldn't you love to see the line where fucking "jesus" said that evolution wasn't real?
(November 20, 2011 at 11:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Wouldn't you love to see the line where fucking "jesus" said that evolution wasn't real?

Well Jesus in Mark 10:6-8 believed that man and woman had been around since the beginning of creation. Also Matthew 24:38-39, Luke 17:27 show that Jesus believed in a literal Noah's flood.
undefined
'harsher level of hell'

So now their are levels? Didnt think they could they possibly make up any more shit?
Quote:Well Jesus in Mark 10:6-8 believed that man and woman had been around since the beginning of creation. Also Matthew 24:38-39, Luke 17:27 show that Jesus believed in a literal Noah's flood.

Huh, so it does. Did not know that, thank you. Learnt something new today =D

e: I thought levels of hell was a common belief (or at least personalised torture that is 'proportional' to the crimes committed), with many denominations taking that approach.
I used to have a beautiful "evolve" fish on my car, and some fucker pulled it off. I never thought it would happen here, but I was parked in a weird little white-trash, conservative area of my city.
That will never hold up in court...
I have a christian fish thingy on the back of my van, and a FOP sticker. I get pulled over significantly less than I did when I was rollin' around with my "which day did god make all the fossils?" bumper sticker.

(November 21, 2011 at 3:03 am)5thHorseman Wrote: 'harsher level of hell'

So now their are levels? Didnt think they could they possibly make up any more shit?

Apparently some people believe in Dante's 'Inferno' too.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Cross sold on TV what say you? Brian37 9 1629 December 18, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Tongue Stuff Creationist Say Cholley71 0 717 April 21, 2013 at 1:47 am
Last Post: Cholley71
  Say It Aint So, or say it is Aint, news story Brian37 3 1585 July 15, 2012 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Angrboda
Smile I was on BBC "Have Your Say" as a panelist! Anymouse 4 1453 August 3, 2011 at 6:21 am
Last Post: Anymouse
  Why Do People Laugh At Creationists? Minimalist 16 3150 July 31, 2011 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Judas BentHer
Tongue The ultimate response for creationists leo-rcc 2 1568 July 5, 2009 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki
  Evolution Video to show to Creationists Tiberius 1 1490 March 23, 2009 at 3:56 am
Last Post: lukec
  Creationists argue amongst themselves. Darwinian 1 1473 January 9, 2009 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Demonaura