Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the deal with Edward?
What was the deal with Edward?
What happened to Edward by the way? I remember he came to this forum saying that he probably was an atheist.

I didn't remember exactly so much about him during the time he was active. Wonder what happened that made him banned.
RE: Edward, what happen?
He wasn't banned, he was warned for personal insulting and when his posts got moderated (a moderator has to approve his posts before they become visible) he packed up his toys and went home deleting loads of posts behind him but Adrian (that "consummate professional" dude) recovered the deleted posts and has now put in place mechanisms that prevent such things happening again.

But the point is he wasn't banned ... very few people have been.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
RE: What was the deal with Edward?
Ok, acctually looked it up. It just seemed like he was banned.

But why did he start insulting people? I wasn't so acctive on this forum when he was active. So it would be intresting to know.
As I recall he didn't like the fact that when he "came out" as a theist he caught some significant flack from various forum members (I guess disingenuousness runs in the theist family) and threw his toys out of the pram.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!

Sounds like he was very childish, will look him up more. Sounds like everything about him was strange
Kyu laid into him with all guns blazing as usual. 'Hounding' him out as Kyu puts it. Several theists have gone the same way. This is Kyu's idea of fun.
(April 16, 2009 at 11:09 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Kyu laid into him with all guns blazing as usual. 'Hounding' him out as Kyu puts it. Several theists have gone the same way. This is Kyu's idea of fun.

No, I didn't. Nor does the available evidence support that claim.

Kyu
Angry Atheism

(April 16, 2009 at 11:13 am)Kyuuketsuki Wrote:
(April 16, 2009 at 11:09 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Kyu laid into him with all guns blazing as usual. 'Hounding' him out as Kyu puts it. Several theists have gone the same way. This is Kyu's idea of fun.

No, I didn't. Nor does the available evidence support that claim.

Kyu

Hold on while I suspend reality and look at it from your point of view....
(April 16, 2009 at 11:41 am)fr0d0 Wrote:
(April 16, 2009 at 11:13 am)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: No, I didn't. Nor does the available evidence support that claim.

Hold on while I suspend reality and look at it from your point of view....

Yet curiously I note you simply continue the lies, I invite you to point out where what you claim to be so actually is so.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP FRODO.

Kyu
Angry Atheism

What lies? Your language is too strong for someone with no proof Angry dude. Your memory is too short. what about Mark? What was his reasoning for leaving again?