Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What it means to be an atheist and face the ignoramuses
What it means to be an atheist and face the ignoramuses
Here's a hate mail that was sent to one of my favourite website.

Warning: language is disturbing.

Quote:Evolution FANTASY!

It’s interesting that you continue to promote the evolution cult even though its becoming incresingly clear that evolution has no basis in fact. Let’s see what’s going on? At my kid’s school they started teaching evolution and it looks like it’s even more ridiculous than I thought: The idea is that some fish stayed in the sea while other fish went to live on land where they then evolved OVER MILLIONS OF YEARS into elephants and humans and such! OK, why don’t you show me a fish that can survive a day on land let alone years, Mr. Evolutionist? The whole idea is so stupid that it really is more of a cult than anything else. ALso, If there once were fish on land then we should be finding barracudas in the sahara desert and whales in utah, correct? why haven’t we found any? BECAUSE FISH NEVER CAME ON LAND YOU IDIOT!

Biblical creation is a fact even if it insults your leftist sensiblities. We were created by God, not by fish wandering (???????) around the american continent randomly changing into bears and squirrels. Why is metal stronger than plastic? Becaude metal was created by God and plastic was created by Man. Why is the Bible stronger than your beloved Communist manifesto? Because the Bible was inspired by God and Communist manifesto was inspired by one man’s insanity. The works of God can never be fully understood by Man, but they can and should be admired and rspected, not ridiculed with evoultionist nonsense. You must be pretty stupid to believe evolutionist nonsense even though there is zero evidence to support your cult and plenty of evidence to disprove it (no fossil record! the human eye for example has been shown to be too complex to have been randomly appeared!).

But what I don’t understand is this: There are many things taught at schools that have nothing to with God or the Bible, like Math, English or PE, so why do you have to bring your atheist cult nonsense into the one subject (biology) that very clearly is defined in the Bible? Maybe because your idea is not to teach kids but to wage war on the faithful? Well here’s some news for you: We Christians have always been persecuted for our beliefs and we continue to be persecuted by the liberal-atheist elite. But we will survive and prevail because we stand with God, not Darwin&Marx and also Hitler (atheist/evolutionist) and Stalin (also atheist/evolutionist). God has brought us peace and proseprity, while evolution has brought us the Holocaust and communism. Take your pick.
RE: What it means to be an atheist and face the ignoramuses
Jihad!

Fucktards. Persecuted my aching white ass.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Clearly all men are not created equal.
It is astonishing that so much stupidity could be concentrated in one human. I guess it proves that some things are possible with "god."

Very hard to tell if this nutjob is a troll or not.. How could someone just be that... FUCKING STUPID.

Quote:It’s interesting that you continue to promote the evolution cult even though its becoming incresingly clear that evolution has no basis in fact.

Who told this nutjob that? The bible?

Quote:At my kid’s school they started teaching evolution and it looks like it’s even more ridiculous than I thought:

And teaching in school that there is an invisible sky daddy out there who knows and all sees all, yet gives us free will to decide if we worship him, and to all those who don't they spend eternity in a lake of fire with endless torture. - Not ridiculous at all...

Quote:The idea is that some fish stayed in the sea while other fish went to live on land where they then evolved OVER MILLIONS OF YEARS into elephants and humans and such!

That's a way over simplification of how it happened. This nutjob has it all wrong. Sounds like you got this straight from South Park.

Quote:OK, why don’t you show me a fish that can survive a day on land let alone years, Mr. Evolutionist?

Really?...
The Fish That Crawled Out of the Water

Quote:The whole idea is so stupid that it really is more of a cult than anything else.

Cult? Cult?! CULT? CULT?!?!? Confused Fall

Quote:ALso, If there once were fish on land then we should be finding barracudas in the sahara desert and whales in utah, correct? why haven’t we found any? BECAUSE FISH NEVER CAME ON LAND YOU IDIOT!

Making up bullshit and believing it does not make you right..

Quote:Biblical creation is a fact even if it insults your leftist sensiblities.

Ha.. HAHAHAHAHAHA, DUMB ASS!!!

Quote:We were created by God

Maybe this crazy ass thinks he/she was created by God, what a waste of a human..

Quote:Why is metal stronger than plastic? Becaude metal was created by God and plastic was created by Man.

Banging Head On Desk

Quote:Why is the Bible stronger than your beloved Communist manifesto? Because the Bible was inspired by God and Communist manifesto was inspired by one man’s insanity.

Banging Head On Desk

Quote:The works of God can never be fully understood by Man, but they can and should be admired and rspected, not ridiculed with evoultionist nonsense. You must be pretty stupid to believe evolutionist nonsense even though there is zero evidence to support your cult and plenty of evidence to disprove it (no fossil record! the human eye for example has been shown to be too complex to have been randomly appeared!).

Banging Head On Desk

Quote:But what I don’t understand is this: There are many things taught at schools that have nothing to with God or the Bible, like Math, English or PE, so why do you have to bring your atheist cult nonsense into the one subject (biology) that very clearly is defined in the Bible? Maybe because your idea is not to teach kids but to wage war on the faithful? Well here’s some news for you: We Christians have always been persecuted for our beliefs and we continue to be persecuted by the liberal-atheist elite. But we will survive and prevail because we stand with God, not Darwin&Marx and also Hitler (atheist/evolutionist) and Stalin (also atheist/evolutionist).

Banging Head On Desk

Quote:God has brought us peace and proseprity, while evolution has brought us the Holocaust and communism. Take your pick.

HOW FUCKED UP OF A PERSON CAN THIS ONE BE?!...

Why did I waste my time doing this? Why am I getting all outraged over this? Cuz I like having fun Tongue

Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Honestly, between some mythical god and the Hitlers of the world, I'd choose Hitler. At least we know that we can defeat that particular evil. The only weapon we have against ignorance has a spotty track record, at least in the case of human oppressors we have a reliable defense.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Very hard to tell if this nutjob is a troll or not.. How could someone just be that... FUCKING STUPID.

I'm fairly sure that he is seeking the republican nomination for president.
(November 27, 2011 at 10:17 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Jihad!

Fucktards. Persecuted my aching white ass.

Piles?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Another argument from ignorance. You'll never see a well informed person on evolution to argue against it. Those who do, know next to nothing about it.
So I just ignore these buggers. They don't deserve any attention.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(November 27, 2011 at 12:09 pm)Chuck Wrote: Clearly all men are not created equal.

Well actually,they are,it's just that some are more equal than others.Thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If your child cries it means Satan is in him Ruckus123 8 1911 May 5, 2018 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 6993 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Wanted to Punch Her in the Face lezbehonest 48 7369 January 7, 2015 at 9:21 pm
Last Post: psychoslice
  The Next Time Someone Throws That STOOPID Pascal's Wager In Your Face... BrianSoddingBoru4 2 1481 October 7, 2013 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Strong Atheism and what it REALLY means to be an atheist minotza 37 9059 January 12, 2011 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Please tell me what atheist means Mr Olefemi 70 13509 July 27, 2010 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Facejacker
  End and the Means dagda 62 21051 February 1, 2009 at 8:38 am
Last Post: leo-rcc