Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow
Wow
How the FUCK did I miss this news event in Indiana?!?!?

You GOTTA watch this on YouTube.

Nobody should die at a music concert.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Wow
Holy shit balls in my asshole!!
I don't remember hearing anything about that.
Cunt
Some people died when that happened...some of the front row people got crushed, you can see it.

It looks like an erector set from far away, but that steel is thick and heavy
Yeah, my boyfriend was really upset about that. He's a lighting guy, and apparently stuff like this is fairly common Sad
That will never hold up in court...
(December 7, 2011 at 7:43 pm)Phaedra Wrote: Yeah, my boyfriend was really upset about that. He's a lighting guy, and apparently stuff like this is fairly common Sad

It was too fucking high...and why have it on FOUR feet on each side

Four large feet in the front with the roof tarp going down to the floor is a better set up...like a leanto
(December 7, 2011 at 7:45 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: It was too fucking high...and why have it on FOUR feet on each side

Four large feet in the front with the roof tarp going down to the floor is a better set up...like a leanto

Apparently the clients often pressure the workings to ignore safety standards and precautions and take short-cuts to cut expenses and time.
That will never hold up in court...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wow, just wow (HoD) Foxaèr 5 1048 September 12, 2022 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  AfterDeath movie: FUCKING WOW Foxaèr 0 732 January 24, 2016 at 12:49 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Red Bull Rube Goldberg Machine - Wow. Tiberius 17 4097 December 7, 2012 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Wow! BBC asks for my opinion! Floored and flummoxed! Anymouse 5 2230 July 26, 2011 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Wow Phantom Demonaura 3 1538 February 17, 2009 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc