Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian movie reviews
Christian movie reviews
I like to look up christian reviews of movies I like 'cos I know they're gonna hate themBig Grin

After watching Kung fu Panda 2, I went trolling and found this little gem.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&...Wz6ascJG2w

What makes it truly funny is the feedback comments.
Like this one....

"As soon as we got home from this movie, I picked up the Bible and showed my 7 year old a couple verses that show that real peace comes from knowing God and that Jesus is the only one who can give us lasting inner peace."

Or this one......

No Christian should see this movie! This movie is propaganda for Eastern mysticism. Throughout the movie, there is yin yang symbolism, there is a soothsayer, and the entire theme of the movie is finding inner peace. The wheel that make up the enemy bird in the beginning and shown in the end is also a cult symbol. There is probably more that I didn’t pick up on. I believe indoctrination was the purpose of this film, which is dishonest and sleazy. On top of this, the movie was boring and predictable. This movie was very upsetting.
My Ratings: Moral rating: Extremely Offensive / Moviemaking quality: ½
—Courtney, age 45 (USA)

Then you read the comments from the kids...................

"As far as the yin yang and the Inner peace go, I think that while some will try to break it down as such a bad thing, I really think it’s a good lesson. If you’re angry and bitter or just can’t let go of earthly things, and you are not at peace with yourself how will you find peace with god?"
And this from a thirteen year old?

Thinking
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: Christian movie reviews
Fuckin' Chrisitians act like 'freedom of religion' means to be douchebags towards any religion but their own. I think part of this behavior stems from the fact that they can't stand that there other people out there getting by just fine without Jesus. They shall have none of that nonsense!
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Sad, sad people.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Quote: Throughout the movie, there is yin yang symbolism, there is a soothsayer, and the entire theme of the movie is finding inner peace.

Those heartless, devil-worshipping film makers!!! How dare they!!!!!!
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie everyone has seen except you. arewethereyet 23 1947 December 4, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3295 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie Whoobodoobooo 5 757 May 21, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Force Awakens was a disappointing movie Rimi921 13 1289 April 27, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Captain Marvel movie w/ spoilers Rahn127 0 343 March 9, 2019 at 2:04 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  SPOILER ALERT: Black Mirror - Bandersnatch (Interactive Movie) GrandizerII 0 216 December 29, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 5998 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  New Star Wars movie is well received by the critics. Whateverist 105 15501 January 2, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  What is your favorite Disney movie? ƵenKlassen 37 4652 December 6, 2017 at 11:29 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  Best anime series and anime movie in the world ErGingerbreadMandude 26 4233 November 20, 2017 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII