Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Prank
Funny Prank

You got one too?
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Funny Prank
And this is why I don't pass out when drinking with people Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

That was hilarious! Thanks! Needed that.

@Cinjin; Pretending to bury a bloke alive knowing he's terrified of the very idea? THAT is passive-aggressive cuntishness and as funny a cancer. Angry

meh, boys will be boys

(December 13, 2011 at 10:41 pm)padraic Wrote: @Cinjin; Pretending to bury a bloke alive knowing he's terrified of the very idea? THAT is passive-aggressive cuntishness and as funny a cancer. Angry

It's just some college kids having a laugh at a dear friend's expense. As the victim of several insane pranks throughout my lifetime, I feel I have the right to laugh my ass off at someone else's experience.

The way he fell on his face!

ROFLOL

Poor dude!

(December 13, 2011 at 11:45 pm)aleialoura Wrote:
(December 13, 2011 at 10:41 pm)padraic Wrote: @Cinjin; Pretending to bury a bloke alive knowing he's terrified of the very idea? THAT is passive-aggressive cuntishness and as funny a cancer. Angry

It's just some college kids having a laugh at a dear friend's expense. As the victim of several insane pranks throughout my lifetime, I feel I have the right to laugh my ass off at someone else's experience.

The way he fell on his face!

ROFLOL

Poor dude!

That was the ugliest fall I have seen in quite some time....UGLY!
All my pals and I pranked each other in college and thereafter.

We all loved it. As long as no one gets hurt - it's just a part of becoming a man. Thumb up

(December 13, 2011 at 10:51 pm)Cinjin Wrote: meh, boys will be boys

Indeed, and insensitive young cunts become insensitive old cunts.

I've been the butt of a lot of practical jokes.None of them caused me distress or humiliation.

The two fuckwits in that video have shown that together they possess the IQ of a rhesus monkey and the sensitivity of a comatose Sarah Palin.

I can only hope they are as gay as they seem and never breed.

Cranky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A different type of indoctrination! - funny ignoramus 4 458 November 29, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  John Cena Prank Call Jehanne 4 293 June 14, 2018 at 7:29 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  I like this...very cool and funny skeptic ignoramus 6 697 May 19, 2018 at 1:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  This is Funny. Minimalist 2 604 March 1, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Funny Donald Trump videos scoobysnack 12 2342 February 20, 2017 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  From Funny or Die.com Minimalist 0 707 December 9, 2015 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Funny...and probably pretty close to the truth Minimalist 2 1028 August 21, 2015 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: AshTreeLane
  Occasionally you stumble across something funny yet poignant. Jackalope 1 1051 December 7, 2014 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Funny sketch thread ForumMember77 0 746 October 3, 2014 at 1:48 am
Last Post: ForumMember77
  Shows that were supposed to be funny but we're just stupid BrokenQuill92 47 7466 February 9, 2014 at 10:03 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92