Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian seeks Atheists for Tea and (perhaps) Biscuits
The thread title really says all that needs to be said.

I've got cups, saucers, teapot and Tetley's, but I'm a bit agnostic about the Hobnobs.

RE: Christian seeks Atheists for Tea and (perhaps) Biscuits
Welcome.
Hello to you. I prefer Assam, Darjeeling or Earl Grey to the blended but I'll have a cup with you. Two sugars and no milk in mine, and a couple of Rich Tea if you've got any, instead of these new-fangled Hobnobs.

Incidentally, are you by any chance the Youtube user Theologica37 or is it just a coincidence of nomenclature?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hobnobs rock. Although, it must be said that most of my life I have been in love with custard creams.

Welcome.
Cunt
Jammy dodgers, but the Fox's one with cream in. I can eat a whole pack with on cup of coffee.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

So, not Jammy Dodgers then Tongue

I do know what biscuits you are on about. They are ammaaaaaazzzziinnnggggggggggjkbdjkbcjskd
Cunt
Tim tams you peasants Smile
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(December 14, 2011 at 3:09 pm)Shell B Wrote: Welcome.
Thanks, Shell. Tea for you?

(December 14, 2011 at 3:44 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Hello to you. I prefer Assam, Darjeeling or Earl Grey to the blended but I'll have a cup with you. Two sugars and no milk in mine, and a couple of Rich Tea if you've got any, instead of these new-fangled Hobnobs.

Incidentally, are you by any chance the Youtube user Theologica37 or is it just a coincidence of nomenclature?
Rich Tea better than Hobnobs? That's bordering on heresy. You can't dunk a Rich Tea without it wetting itself. But Hobnobs - there's a proper hardcore biscuit.

And no, sorry, I'm not this "37" chappy.

(December 14, 2011 at 3:50 pm)frankiej Wrote: Hobnobs rock. Although, it must be said that most of my life I have been in love with custard creams.

Welcome.
Good man. Nothing better than that middle layer of a Custard Cream. And what will you be quaffing alongside such a fine selection?

(December 14, 2011 at 5:43 pm)Norfolk And Chance Wrote: Jammy dodgers, but the Fox's one with cream in. I can eat a whole pack with on cup of coffee tea.
Fixed that for you, there.

(December 14, 2011 at 5:45 pm)frankiej Wrote: So, not Jammy Dodgers then Tongue

I do know what biscuits you are on about. They are ammaaaaaazzzziinnnggggggggggjkbdjkbcjskd
I need to acquire these alleged biscuits.

(December 14, 2011 at 6:26 pm)Zen Badger Wrote: Tim tams you peasants Smile
Strewth.
"We had a kettle; we let it leak:
Our not repairing made it worse.
We haven't had any tea for a week...
The bottom is out of the Universe."
Rudyard Kipling
(December 14, 2011 at 5:45 pm)frankiej Wrote: So, not Jammy Dodgers then Tongue

I eat them whole. Dunk it in, bang it down the hatch.

Sometimes I'll leave two from the 10 pack for the kids.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

I like my tea iced and moderately sweet, and I like my biscuits fluffy and hot with gravy on them.

But yeah, welcome to you from Tennessee, where we're always up for a tall glass of tea.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Registree seeks the bas of Heliopolis Hatshepsut 12 2301 April 16, 2015 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Tea Party Teen TeaPartyTeen 13 1877 January 2, 2015 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Wandering Sheep Seeks Walk Amongst the Wolves GodsRevolt 32 4283 November 1, 2013 at 12:09 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Newbie seeks ammo Craveman 5 2564 August 10, 2009 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki