Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 7:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about this..
RE: How about this..
(July 31, 2019 at 2:28 pm)Drich Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 1:51 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: You don't suffer from learning disability to anything near the degree to which you suffer from delusions of adequacy, Drich

None of those people are in your company, Drich, because none of them suffers from your particular combination of unwillingness to learn and delusions about what you can know without seriously learning.

what is the purpose of academic learning for you?

Mine?

To make enough to have the things i want to have enough left over to share and maybe even make enough to put a dozen or so people to work making a big enough wage to all own their own homes and drive decent cars and trucks and still have money to do things. that and time i want to have time to pursue my other interests. like this for instance. I can sometimes spend 8 or more hours doing this or researching for this in the middle of the day. pretty much 5 days a week. for the last idk 10 years give or take. (march 2008) I do take time for big projects, for example when they sent me to nyc to put that whole electric refrigeration system together I took a few months off even though the work only took a week and a half. or if a new design request comes in today i might take a day or two here and there but for the most part I am here every day.. Now either I am homeless typing on a phone camped out in front of a library or somewhere with free wifi, in my moms basement or in my main design/formal office suite, my shop office where i supervise and over see project builds, (in a 10,000 square foot air conditioned factory assembly plant)  or my sales lot office (second location in another city)..

Now forgive me if i do not meet your ideal version of being successful, but to me this is all I want. the only thing better would be to consolidate everything under one roof and one company name in a bigger facility it will double our air conditioned work space and triple our parking and we will have all of the formal conference rooms and formal offices in one central place in the nice part of one of the nicer counties in fl. which is on deck for the end of the year.
(not an ounce of BS in any of that, and I double dog dare any of you to stop by one day and check it out for your self)
Matter of fact we are launching a new website and are having some people come in and make a little TV commercial for the website in the coming months. (shop looks destroyed at the moment as we are in full production mode trucks and piles of parts and material everywhere.) but maybe the bosses will let me share the link if I grease some wheels

To me this is why one goes to school. to compete and build your own dream. Not to meet someone's arbertairy standard. nor to be forced to think a certain way. If i thought like every one else I could not identify ways to out perform everyone else. school/education is or should be only a lesson in how to best learn for yourself and check your own work. to help you master you skill or gift, and help you select others to shore up your shortcomings.

If you have not figured it out yet, you will. you seem like a smart enough guy. I am not what you guys pretend I am. most of you only do so, so you do ot feel you have to reconcile what i say with your own world views. The reason i teach the reason i speak as if I got stuff figured out is because i have, and not only that i have in such a way as for everyone to do it their own way and it just be as valid, and as with always I have this documented with experience and credible source material. But again It will be a while before any of our conversations will get to that point because you still can't move past the idea that I am anything more than what you paint me to be so you do not have to listen to anything I say.

(July 31, 2019 at 1:51 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I am not real sure we can blame the ignorance, back-peddling, and nit-picking on Drich claiming to be a Christian.   Coffee
please explain
Google it.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

(July 31, 2019 at 1:32 pm)Drich Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 12:59 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Everything Drich post makes sense now.

Drich believes physics, but not spelling and, oh, say, diction, is best learned using a dictionary.

wow..

https://www.superteachertools.us/jeopard...ame=492838

I think i am in pretty good company.
Disney 
da vinci
beethoven
 lennon 
speilberg
grandon 
henry ford
Gramm 
bell 
edison 
einstein
churchhill
thomas jefferson
FDR 
George washington
Not to mention Brandson of virgin records/galatic 
and another list of scientist you've probably never heard of:
http://mentalfloss.com/article/87068/12-...tter-place

Not to mention my own accomplishments that again if you are ever in orlando I can prove to you via a walk through of my production facility and sales area where we build and sell speciality refrigeration equipment all over north america and the islands. Stuff I designed marketed and sell. Stuff that does not exist till I make it exist. so yeah..

i can indeed respect physics IE design product that holds -20 *f  then 35*F in a cooler and a 180*f warming bay with 60*F driver compartment little more than a few inches separating them, and oh, you can not add any generators pull more than 30 amps from the truck alternator not can you add any accessory or secondary motors or engines. plus if you modify the engine in any way you void the warranty. or if you change or modify the current ac system you void the manufactures warranty.

So again, yeah i can respect and build something that fits all of those parameters and give two squirts about how you may have been taught to judge intelligence.

(July 31, 2019 at 1:09 pm)Deesse23 Wrote: What has "slave" to do with what i wrote and the fact that you were 100% called out and figured out?
Right, ab-so-fucking-lutely-nothing.
Oh, your big letters are impressive....not.

try reading it... the post explains itself very well.

all you have to do is read it this time.

This is where you are wrong. again I look up everything so as not to taint what i say with personal bias. Something every one of you is ALWAYS guilty of.

For example I say the word slave and you all automatically do not think of the word slave as the definition intends.. You assume the word being used is chattel slavery. most of you don't even know what chattel slavery is only the word slave has taken that meaning because people like yourself reappropriate this word and do not understand the full meaning rather you assign meaning and built a world view on top of it.

Then because I am well verses in truth and in fact I could make a statement that life on modern earth would not be possible by slaves. and we all use slaves directly in our lives at some point every day..

Now, to me before I make a statement like that I will look up the word to define what I can and can not include in that list. 
slave
 noun

\ ˈslāv [/url] \
Definition of slave
 (Entry 1 of 4)
1a person held in servitude as the chattel of another

2one that is completely subservient to a dominating influence

3a device (such as the printer of a computer) that is directly responsive to another

DRUDG

Ever driven a car? ever rode the bus? ever use a printer or computerthen you are guilty of using a slave.

While this is an appropriate use of the word, it is not the inbox thinking you are use to.

I look up everything because On my own I know I am not an authority, so I align my knowledge with that of an indisputable source. this also allows me to come in at an angle not common with rank infile thinkers... I often times give you a different perspective on the same idea.

That is all I did here with the PMM. I took an exist thing and striped it of it's need for a replenishing fuel source. Just to point out the ad hoc tactics you are still trying to employ because you just now figured out what everything has been about for 10 days now.. and like I said in the out line, you are pushing back like the smart guys did on day 5.

(I did not insult his intelligence I only complimented his peers to coming to a conclusion 5 day before he did)

(July 31, 2019 at 1:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Drich, we cannot dumb it down any further for you than this.

That was then, this is now. The humans that wrote and sold that mythology back then didn't know any better. Just like the Ancient Egyptians could not have known that the sun was not pulled across the sky by a God named Ra.

You do not get to blame us for questioning the mythology written in antiquity that we were not around to write or sell.

Again.. the bible is a map. Not a science book not a history book not a book of the universe, it is a map that only relevance has to do with whether or not it takes you where it promises to take you or not.

Meaning all maps are valid no matter how old they are so long as the accurately describe or depict what it is they represent.

this map the bible promises to set you before God.

I followed the map, and I sat before God. why else would I be here? Why else would I spend 6 to 8 hours a day reading and research the truth so you can make your own decisions? I am here on this side of the discussion because I found something you did not find and I can tell you how to find it too if that is something you are willing to hear.

(July 31, 2019 at 1:19 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I have no "faith" in people. I have knowledge that my fellow humans are BOTH capable of cruelty and compassion. Both of those behaviors are observable. I would prefer my fellow humans lean to compassion, but on a planet of 7 billion, that will never be a perfect utopia. 

Your "faith" is the argument that you got it right, and if all 7 billion of the rest of us just accepted your bullshit, the world would be a utopia. Problem with religion is that everyone of every religion claims they got it right.

I know my species is perfectly capable of compassion and non violence. I also know we don't always do that. 

I simply do not assign anything humans do good or do bad to old mythology.

Religions, of all labels, teach their respective followers to defend the label,  which is fucking absurd to me. All 7 billion of us are humans. And every nation, both friend and foe alike have hospitals and prisons.

you could not be more wrong.

Faith in what I believe has nothing to do with a better world.

God gave us the keys to this world and we handed them over to satan. Satan does not rule hell. the bible explicitly tells us satan is punished by hell which is the only reason it is eternal as he is the only one fit for eternal damnation. the rest of us are destroyed by hell.

This world is satan's realm his kingdom. if it where not then it would have meant nothing to christ to be tempted by him (bow to me and I will give you all of the kingdoms of man) so nothing you do is going to make the world better. as a direct result Christian as described in the bible is not a morality driven religion. it is not a lists of dos and donts despite what some version of the religion say. The christian in the bible is about atonement and the next life. because in this one we are slaves who are owned by sin till our deaths.. however once we die we are resurrected in christ where sin no longer has hold. and we can be who we want. meaning live in that utopia

but here and now know christianity is not according tot he bible a religion of laws. in fact Jesus himself only give us two to follow. while the jews had hundreds. if we where a religion of laws then we would have whole book detailing and out lining the law like the jews and even muslims have. we have 2.

You are an IDIOT quoting Thomas Jefferson.

"Whence arises the morality of the atheist? It is idle to say, as some do, that no such thing exists."

And please forget about his letter to the Danbury Baptists.

And fuck the Barbary Treaty Article 11. And fuck the Constitution's oath of office "no religious test."

All non Christians in America must accept a Christian theocracy as to which all non Christians are mere guests at best.

Sorry D-Rich, but our Constitution DOES NOT, and never has set up a Christian theocracy.

If you want to live under a government run on Religion try Saudi Arabia or Iran.
(July 31, 2019 at 12:43 pm)Drich Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 11:56 am)Mathilda Wrote: Not sure how you're going to get around this one Drich Smile

"Never stop working with no addition of fuel". That's quite explicit isn't it.

Dictionary
ad·di·tion
/əˈdiSH(ə)n/
[/url][Image: svg+xml;base64,PHN2ZyB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL...wvc3ZnPgo=]Learn to pronounce

noun

1. 1.
    the action or process of adding something to something else.
    "the hotel has been extended with the addition of more rooms"
    synonyms:
    inclusion, adding, adding in, incorporationintroductioninsertion
    "the soil is greatly improved by the addition of compost"

Dictionary
add
/ad/
[Image: svg+xml;base64,PHN2ZyB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL...wvc3ZnPgo=]Learn to pronounce
[url=https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS743US744&q=how+to+pronounce+add&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOMIfcRoyi3w8sc9YSmdSWtOXmNU4-INKMrPK81LzkwsyczPE-LnYglJLcoVYpdi5WJOTEmxYlFiSs3jWcQqkpFfrlCSr1AAVJ4PVJ-qAJQFAECIm0lRAAAA&pron_lang=en&pron_country=us&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjTnemgzN_jAhUBVt8KHSTCCYEQ3eEDMAB6BAgHEAg]
verb

1. put in (an additional element, ingredient, etc.).
    "chlorine is added to the water to kill bacteria"

What basic comprehension dictates in this statement is that the machine does not require any additional fuel source than what it is already built with. meaning the fuel source is the 7.5 mile hole and the close loop steam circuit where steam from water or coolant is reused over and over indefinitely.

not so hard to over come IF you read everything on page.

Yeah I know what addition means. You don't need a wall of fonts to spell it out to me.

You admitted your system requires fuel. Fuel is finite as I explained earlier when talking about the second law of Thermodynamics. That's why your machine is not a perpetual motion machine.
(July 31, 2019 at 2:25 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: 2 days since I asked Drich to show me any rule on the forum prohibiting me from sharing my faith.

Granted I wasn't expecting him to.  I do feel for Drippy, It must be tiring to fail so frequently.

strawman

The problem was not with your faith. again As I pointed out to you in that post If you want to debate the FSM then please post it in the approeiate portion of the web site and send me a link.

My problem with you was you lied about my methodology. You said I took the position against the fsm, when clearly i was correcting your misquotes from the fsm bible.

Again i am here to bring truth and clarity, you where misquoting your own 'religion.' I fixed it. it never told you what to believe only fixed your misquotes.

Yet you said:
Quote:Here is my truce; Admit you have failed miserably to disprove the glory, might and eternal truths of FSM and I'll stop pointing out you have failed to do so.
You are literally lying about our interactions concerning my core methodology and primary mission statement, here. because I never challenged what yu believe in fact i have went so far as to read the FSM to gain the over all feel and knowledge to point out when someone is just making crap up verses trying to recall a actual verse.

Sharing is allow but you can not preach
Spam/Preaching

Lumped together, because I consider them pretty much the same thing.

This is a discussion forum, so even if you have a really awesome website you want everyone to see, we don't know you from a hole in the wall and could really care less. If you want to promote a website, the best way to do it is in your signature. We do allow you to promote a personal website/blog if you are an established member. Otherwise, spammers will be banned.

As far as preaching goes, this is a discussion forum. If you want to share your ideas and debate why you believe in God, awesome. If you want to tell us Jesus will save us and repent now or we go to hell, you will be mocked. No one cares, we've heard it all before. In fact, you're fair game for flaming and excessive snark. You will be banned if you keep it up.

If you are interjecting FSM rules or canon into a conversation unsolicited that is preaching bro-ham. IE even if you are making a joke of religion and want to interject some mocking tidbit from this 'religion' then know the same rules that keep me from telling gae blongna he is going to hell for ABC keeps you from doing the FSM version of the same to me via your beliefs and standards. You can only bring up what your religion says if someone asks you directly or wants a point of clarity otherwise that has been identified as preaching unless you post your ideas in the section of the website open to religion or the fsm.

Ive got pages of PMs were the mods deleted hours of work and writing because it violated the preaching rule. again where I offered religious text or religious ideologies where it was not sought.

(July 31, 2019 at 2:27 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You can stop counting now, Drich.  You've already failed.

Boru

I knew this was rigged.. what did I say? or was it the counting?

Either way i am still going to try to walk down this road. It makes me feel better
Drich,

It is this fucking simple, and we are being fair to you, because we would argue the same thing to Jews and Muslims and Hindues and Buddhists too.

THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW.

We do not hate you for your position, nor do we hate Jews or Muslims or Buddhists or Hindus or Sikhs.

We are simply telling you you have as much evidence for your claims as they do, and that is NOTHING.
(July 31, 2019 at 2:36 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 2:28 pm)Drich Wrote: what is the purpose of academic learning for you?

Mine?

To make enough to have the things i want to have enough left over to share and maybe even make enough to put a dozen or so people to work making a big enough wage to all own their own homes and drive decent cars and trucks and still have money to do things. that and time i want to have time to pursue my other interests. like this for instance. I can sometimes spend 8 or more hours doing this or researching for this in the middle of the day. pretty much 5 days a week. for the last idk 10 years give or take. (march 2008) I do take time for big projects, for example when they sent me to nyc to put that whole electric refrigeration system together I took a few months off even though the work only took a week and a half. or if a new design request comes in today i might take a day or two here and there but for the most part I am here every day.. Now either I am homeless typing on a phone camped out in front of a library or somewhere with free wifi, in my moms basement or in my main design/formal office suite, my shop office where i supervise and over see project builds, (in a 10,000 square foot air conditioned factory assembly plant)  or my sales lot office (second location in another city)..

Now forgive me if i do not meet your ideal version of being successful, but to me this is all I want. the only thing better would be to consolidate everything under one roof and one company name in a bigger facility it will double our air conditioned work space and triple our parking and we will have all of the formal conference rooms and formal offices in one central place in the nice part of one of the nicer counties in fl. which is on deck for the end of the year.
(not an ounce of BS in any of that, and I double dog dare any of you to stop by one day and check it out for your self)
Matter of fact we are launching a new website and are having some people come in and make a little TV commercial for the website in the coming months. (shop looks destroyed at the moment as we are in full production mode trucks and piles of parts and material everywhere.) but maybe the bosses will let me share the link if I grease some wheels

To me this is why one goes to school. to compete and build your own dream. Not to meet someone's arbertairy standard. nor to be forced to think a certain way. If i thought like every one else I could not identify ways to out perform everyone else. school/education is or should be only a lesson in how to best learn for yourself and check your own work. to help you master you skill or gift, and help you select others to shore up your shortcomings.

If you have not figured it out yet, you will. you seem like a smart enough guy. I am not what you guys pretend I am. most of you only do so, so you do ot feel you have to reconcile what i say with your own world views. The reason i teach the reason i speak as if I got stuff figured out is because i have, and not only that i have in such a way as for everyone to do it their own way and it just be as valid, and as with always I have this documented with experience and credible source material. But again It will be a while before any of our conversations will get to that point because you still can't move past the idea that I am anything more than what you paint me to be so you do not have to listen to anything I say.

please explain
Google it.

google what? i don't know what is being communicated with this statment so i need clarity to address it or even look it up.

It sounds to me like rambling and someone trying to put their side of the conversation out of reach of any one else meaning they are just trying to get the last word... I asked what was meant just incase they where seriously looking for something besides the last word.
I was unaware of any rule that keeps you from telling me that I’m going to hell...and even if there were, you’ve done it anyway.

What chafed your ass, I think, is that I don’t give a shit. Broadly, that’s been the gist of your last two threads.

You getting pissy after realizing that nobody gives a shit about you or the stupid things you say.

How hard could it be to go find s bunch of people who actually give a shit about you and the things you say? There are plenty of websites for blowing white supremacist jesus and pwning the libtards.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 31, 2019 at 2:52 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You are an IDIOT quoting Thomas Jefferson.
Hehe can you show me specifically where I quoted jefferson?
because All i remember doing concerning jefferson was relaying the point that he had a learning disability and still yet wrote the declaration of independence and was elected as a president of the united states.

Quote:"Whence arises the morality of the atheist? It is idle to say, as some do, that no such thing exists."
And do you understand the quote? he is making fun of the idea that atheist have no morals... So why would you use that quote? I certainly did not quote this.

Quote:And please forget about his letter to the Danbury Baptists.

And fuck the Barbary Treaty Article 11. And fuck the Constitution's oath of office "no religious test."

All non Christians in America must accept a Christian theocracy as to which all non Christians are mere guests at best.

Sorry D-Rich, but our Constitution DOES NOT, and never has set up a Christian theocracy.

If you want to live under a government run on Religion try Saudi Arabia or Iran.

who ever said anything about a theocracy? Never once have I ever advocated any of this... are you guys screwing with me now? or are you blindinly assigning all of your religious baggage to me?

(July 31, 2019 at 3:09 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Drich,

It is this fucking simple, and we are being fair to you, because we would argue the same thing to Jews and Muslims and Hindues and Buddhists too.

THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW.

We do not hate you for your position, nor do we hate Jews or Muslims or Buddhists or Hindus or Sikhs.

We are simply telling you you have as much evidence for your claims as they do, and that is NOTHING.

My proof was for me. what is unique and what no one else can offer is a personal audience with God to find out yourself. It is near impossible to tell God to his face he does not exist. If this is what you need it is well with in his power to provide it. just got to meet him on his terms. He is not coming to you.

(July 31, 2019 at 3:16 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: I was unaware of any rule that keeps you from telling me that I’m going to hell...and even if there were, you’ve done it anyway.

What chafed your ass, I think, is that I don’t give a shit.  Broadly, that’s been the gist of your last two threads.

You getting pissy after realizing that nobody gives a shit about you or the stupid things you say.

How hard could it be to go find s bunch of people who actually give a shit about you and the things you say?  There are plenty of websites for blowing white supremacist jesus and pwning the libtards.

Spam/Preaching

Lumped together, because I consider them pretty much the same thing.

This is a discussion forum, so even if you have a really awesome website you want everyone to see, we don't know you from a hole in the wall and could really care less. If you want to promote a website, the best way to do it is in your signature. We do allow you to promote a personal website/blog if you are an established member. Otherwise, spammers will be banned.

As far as preaching goes, this is a discussion forum. If you want to share your ideas and debate why you believe in God, awesome. If you want to tell us Jesus will save us and repent now or we go to hell, you will be mocked. No one cares, we've heard it all before. In fact, you're fair game for flaming and excessive snark. You will be banned if you keep it up.

Don't Feed the Troll

Trolls are people whose only intent is to insult and get a rise out of you. Trolls are banned as soon as they're spotted, but it's important to remember that if you come across a troll to report them to a moderator. Feeding a troll is generally discouraged, though not ban worthy. We're pretty quick to react with the ban hammer. Trolls often look remarkably like preachers. I'm certain they come from the same bloodline. 

You have been so warned next time the site bot will have to issue you a speed bump.
(July 31, 2019 at 3:06 pm)Drich Wrote:
(July 31, 2019 at 2:25 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: 2 days since I asked Drich to show me any rule on the forum prohibiting me from sharing my faith.

Granted I wasn't expecting him to.  I do feel for Drippy, It must be tiring to fail so frequently.

Ive got pages of PMs were the mods deleted hours of work and writing because it violated the preaching rule. again where I offered religious text or religious ideologies where it was not sought.

(July 31, 2019 at 2:27 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You can stop counting now, Drich.  You've already failed.

Boru

I knew this was rigged.. what did I say? or was it the counting?

Either way i am still going to try to walk down this road. It makes me feel better
Clearly the mods are undercompensated.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Is this some kind of nervous breakdown we’re watching? It’s glorious.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!