Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 7:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
(March 11, 2014 at 7:31 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: DO IT! I've been meaning to rant about "Alternative Medicine" for some time now, but a thread like that would be able to incorporate all such nonsense! LOVE IT!
Someone else should start the thread. My attention is divided right now.
I got a bit over excited there, and that's due to how much research I've been doing on it recently. Also, I see that you said "threads", which makes more sense in the long run. I'll meet you on whatever topic you're wishing to debunk! Tongue

(March 11, 2014 at 7:34 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 11, 2014 at 7:31 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: DO IT! I've been meaning to rant about "Alternative Medicine" for some time now, but a thread like that would be able to incorporate all such nonsense! LOVE IT!
Someone else should start the thread. My attention is divided right now.

Right on. I should get something up in a bit here.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(March 11, 2014 at 5:42 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Do your own research, there is plenty of evidence to look for.

This is called being intellectually dishonest and sloppy.
We had a thread like that at one point. I think I went on my own rant some while back.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 11, 2014 at 8:42 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: We had a thread like that at one point. I think I went on my own rant some while back.

The new thread is up now. It's called "Alternative Medicine (Hint: This is NOT really medicine)". Enjoy!

We look forward to further rants.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(March 11, 2014 at 7:17 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote:
(March 11, 2014 at 5:42 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Do your own research, there is plenty of evidence to look for.
Oh really? How about you fuck off and do your research and come back when you're ready to apologise for being full of shit? Because what you will find is that there is no evidence whatsoever.

Actually I'm not just talking about autism, there are many childhood diseases that has increased a lot.

(March 11, 2014 at 7:17 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote:
Oh really? How about you fuck off and do your research and come back when you're ready to apologise for being full of shit? Because what you will find is that there is no evidence whatsoever.

Also, I don't apologise to people with a toilet mouth like yours.
What diseases, where?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 11, 2014 at 9:44 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: What diseases, where?

Your research is probably from those who you want to agree with you, have a look at the other side also, maybe you will think a bit more about it ?. Its not just autism, its childhood cancers and many other diseases that have increased a hell of a lot since all these vaccinations have increased.
(March 11, 2014 at 9:52 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(March 11, 2014 at 9:44 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: What diseases, where?

Your research is probably from those who you want to agree with you, have a look at the other side also, maybe you will think a bit more about it ?. Its not just autism, its childhood cancers and many other diseases that have increased a hell of a lot since all these vaccinations have increased.

Okay, the request was for information, preferably with citation.

Jenny McCarthy isn't citation.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Who is Jenny McCarthy?

Ah...appeal to celebrity authority.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God and Big Bang Fake Messiah 25 3497 April 13, 2017 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Vaccines and Autism BrokenQuill92 40 9002 June 5, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: IATIA