Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psalm 137:9
RE: Psalm 137:9
Quote: Im 18. Im in 12th grade now. I have problems, like disorder maybe if thats the correct word to use.

The term you are groping for is that you are fucking nuts.

Why are you such an insecure little shit?  Can't you envision not having an invisible sky-daddy looking out for you?  Most children give up having invisible friends by the time they are 4 or 5.  Why do you cling to yours?
(October 16, 2017 at 8:46 am)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:No I mean one animal such as a dinosaur changing or evolving into a bird. That hasnt been observed
The ignorance is strong with this one 

The ignorance is strong with this one

Then please present evidence that one kind of animal has evolved or changed into another? If I'm so ignorant, you should have no problem presenting the evidence.
No, you are not ignorant.  You are thick as shit.  NO one could be accidentally as stupid as you sound.  I must therefore conclude that you are deliberately being a fucktard.

[Image: oAnfA.jpg]
(October 15, 2017 at 3:51 pm)Astreja Wrote:
(October 15, 2017 at 2:35 am)Godisgood Wrote: Its called Quora. Have you heard of it?

I've read some stuff there.  It seems to be not too bad a place.

Main problem is that I don't know how much time I could afford to spend there, as I'm in the middle of a renovation project.  Phase 1 (wall insulation) has to be finished before it gets too cold outside, so for the next 2 weeks I'll be spending a lot of my free time on that.
Okay well how about I just tell you the steps of us being able to get into contact with one another on the site, and then when you have the chance, you can respond?

(October 14, 2017 at 1:44 am)Crossless2.0 Wrote:
(October 14, 2017 at 1:40 am)Godisgood Wrote: God is the one who created Adam and Eve. He made Eve from Adams rib, correct?

No.

Oh, wait . . . is this a literature class?
Hi! I came across something that I'd like to share with you about God and Him using abiogenesis.  Please let me know when you are ready to hear me out.
(October 16, 2017 at 10:12 pm)Godisgood Wrote:
(October 15, 2017 at 3:51 pm)Astreja Wrote: I've read some stuff there.  It seems to be not too bad a place.

Main problem is that I don't know how much time I could afford to spend there, as I'm in the middle of a renovation project.  Phase 1 (wall insulation) has to be finished before it gets too cold outside, so for the next 2 weeks I'll be spending a lot of my free time on that.
Okay well how about I just tell you the steps of us being able to get into contact with one another on the site, and then when you have the chance, you can respond?

No, I don't think so.  There's nothing much that I could say over there that I couldn't say just as easily here.  If you have a specific question or two for me, you could always send me a private message here.
(October 16, 2017 at 9:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: No, you are not ignorant.  You are thick as shit.  NO one could be accidentally as stupid as you sound.  I must therefore conclude that you are deliberately being a fucktard.

[Image: oAnfA.jpg]
We have no problem with Microevolution. That is proven without a doubt. Its macroevolution thats controversial. Im glad you mentioned the eye in this picture??? How in the world did the eye evolve?

No, you are not ignorant.  You are thick as shit.  NO one could be accidentally as stupid as you sound.  I must therefore conclude that you are deliberately being a fucktard.

Yes you're opinion really doesn't hurt my feelings!! Sorry but since it's nothing but your opinion, it isnt going to bother me.

(October 16, 2017 at 10:18 pm)Astreja Wrote:
(October 16, 2017 at 10:12 pm)Godisgood Wrote: Okay well how about I just tell you the steps of us being able to get into contact with one another on the site, and then when you have the chance, you can respond?

No, I don't think so.  There's nothing much that I could say over there that I couldn't say just as easily here.  If you have a specific question or two for me, you could always send me a private message here.

No theres a reason why I want to do it there. There's a specific reason. The reason is something that I cant do here without being kicked off. I am able to do it on Quora without a problem.
If you think it matters to me that you remain blissfully stupid you are wrong.  Just one more thing in the doubtlessly long list of things you are wrong about.

Macro-evolution is micro-evolution + time.  I'm sorry that you either are or are pretending to be too fucking stupid to understand that but this is solidly under the heading of your problem.
(October 16, 2017 at 10:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: If you think it matters to me that you remain blissfully stupid you are wrong.  Just one more thing in the doubtlessly long list of things you are wrong about.

Macro-evolution is micro-evolution + time.  I'm sorry that you either are or are pretending to be too fucking stupid to understand that but this is solidly under the heading of your problem.

Okay so saying that without the immaturity. Say "Macro-evolution is micro-evolution + time".

Thats all you had to say. Avoid the immaturity, please! Not knowing this doesnt make me stupid. I'm sorry but its just a fact that it doesn't. Ever think that maybe I'm still in High School, and I haven't been taught this yet, or no, you just came to an ignorant conclusion that I'm stupid!!

Thats a really good way to have a logical conversation. Make sure you dont insult other people for no reason, because you for some reason insist on doing it to me for no reason.
Saying that 'micro-evolution' is real but that 'macro-evolution' isn't is the equivalent of saying you can go for a 'micro-walk' to the fridge but a 'macro-walk' to the next town is impossible.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 16, 2017 at 10:19 pm)Godisgood Wrote: do it there. There's a specific reason. The reason is something that I cant do here without being kicked off. I am able to do it on Quora without a problem.

Suggest a user name and I'll register then we can have t it. And yes, this proposition is fraught with complications. How about you tell me who you are?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.