Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:07 am

Poll: Should ShellB aka Sarah Palin stay in her post as VP to our President Tiberius McCain (or should she stay as a mod)
This poll is closed.
Yes
88.89%
8 88.89%
Yes
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShellB Poll
RE: ShellB Poll
(April 4, 2012 at 7:28 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: hmmm...lets see....I get the options of "yes" or "yes" to keep a person in power that I never got to vote for initially and who was installed by the upper tier elite on their own vote?

Who am I kidding? Even if 51% of the forum voted no on Shell she would still be a mod. Because this site isnt a democracy. And I wish you people would stop acting like it is. Everything on this site is the way t is because Tiberius doesnt mind it being that way. If he did mind, it would not happen or exist.

So, please stop acting like this site is a democracy.

Actually, I would stop being a mod. I have absolutely no desire to stick around and deal with the likes of you rev. Not one single bit of me finds pleasure in the asinine behavior of a few.

@5th, you're hilarious! However, I would stop being supportive. Only the "elite" can do that. Big Grin Fuck it, we'll just make you a mod to further our clique. /kidding You would just have sex with everything.

(April 4, 2012 at 9:02 am)LastPoet Wrote: Yeah, blame Napo for expressing disagreement Cinjin. Wanna blame someone, blame me, because I was the one that told Napoleon on chat that he should express his objections towards the prank. Why not? Is it butt hurt for him to do so?

Did you tell him he should pretend he was joking and then change his mind? I'm thinking he came up with that on his own.
(April 4, 2012 at 10:25 am)Shell B Wrote:
(April 4, 2012 at 7:28 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: hmmm...lets see....I get the options of "yes" or "yes" to keep a person in power that I never got to vote for initially and who was installed by the upper tier elite on their own vote?

Who am I kidding? Even if 51% of the forum voted no on Shell she would still be a mod. Because this site isnt a democracy. And I wish you people would stop acting like it is. Everything on this site is the way t is because Tiberius doesnt mind it being that way. If he did mind, it would not happen or exist.

So, please stop acting like this site is a democracy.

Actually, I would stop being a mod. I have absolutely no desire to stick around and deal with the likes of you rev. Not one single bit of me finds pleasure in the asinine behavior of a few.

@5th, you're hilarious! However, I would stop being supportive. Only the "elite" can do that. Big Grin Fuck it, we'll just make you a mod to further our clique. /kidding You would just have sex with everything.

Who can understand politics, huh?
(April 4, 2012 at 10:25 am)Shell B Wrote: Actually, I would stop being a mod. I have absolutely no desire to stick around and deal with the likes of you rev. Not one single bit of me finds pleasure in the asinine behavior of a few.

Look who's talking. The self titled "cyber bitch". Hey, dont get mad at me over it. You called yourself that.
(April 4, 2012 at 10:25 am)Shell B Wrote: Did you tell him he should pretend he was joking and then change his mind? I'm thinking he came up with that on his own.

I only gave my real opinion when everyone else had started to. Go read the thread if you like.
Quote:Did you tell him he should pretend he was joking and then change his mind? I'm thinking he came up with that on his own.

Why not, was he pretending? Dunno, perhaps it was all a big blunder. He though the whole thing was blowing out of proportion, why not try to keep it civil?
(April 4, 2012 at 10:31 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Look who's talking. The self titled "cyber bitch". Hey, dont get mad at me over it. You called yourself that.

Wow. Just wow.

"Tiberius' Cyber Bitch" came from a chat conversation (which included other members). It is supposed to mean, jokingly, that I am his bitch, not a bitch or a cyber bitch. You can skip the cyber and just call me Tiberius' bitch. However, don't call me a bitch, or any other negative, personal, name again, Rev.
All this fighting makes me feel like Sheldon!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBQ96J0NIdA
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(April 4, 2012 at 10:32 am)Napoleon Wrote: I only gave my real opinion when everyone else had started to. Go read the thread if you like.

Yes, so why pretend it wasn't your opinion and you were just joking, thus hiding behind the joke and waiting for everyone else to be serious before owning up to your real feelings.

For the record, I like you, napo and did not want to argue with you at all. However, if we are all to be held accountable for our parts in it, and believe me, I was dealt pages of insults that had nothing to do with what I actually did, I feel like you should own up to duality with which you played this. You told Tibs you were kidding, gave us all the impression that it was cool, went all chat room revolutionary again, and came back with a different opinion. It is hardly something for you to be disliked for or even reprimanded for. It is simply something you might want to think about before you play the "I was just kidding. What happened wasn't my fault card." In the future, maybe you will simply express your unhappiness with staff.

(April 4, 2012 at 10:39 am)Shell B Wrote: Yes, so why pretend it wasn't your opinion and you were just joking, thus hiding behind the joke and waiting for everyone else to be serious before owning up to your real feelings.

For the record, I like you, napo and did not want to argue with you at all. However, if we are all to be held accountable for our parts in it, and believe me, I was dealt pages of insults that had nothing to do with what I actually did, I feel like you should own up to duality with which you played this. You told Tibs you were kidding, gave us all the impression that it was cool, went all chat room revolutionary again, and came back with a different opinion. It is hardly something for you to be disliked for or even reprimanded for. It is simply something you might want to think about before you play the "I was just kidding. What happened wasn't my fault card." In the future, maybe you will simply express your unhappiness with staff.

I get it making that thread was a bad idea but I never started it as some kind of undercover argument in the guise of a joke. Everyone who was in chat at the time will testify to that. I've already explained all this shit to Tiberius.

I've said countless times to people I wish I'd of kept my opinion to myself now. I'm not playing the it's not my fault card, but when you pin the blame SOLELY on me for all of this I think that's more than a little unfair.
(April 4, 2012 at 10:37 am)Darwinian Wrote: All this fighting makes me feel like Sheldon!!

you're right Darwinian.

I'm gonna retire for a few days so as not to add fuel to the fire. I'll catch up with you guys next week.

...all the best ....

Cinjin
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Poll To End All Polls no one 12 971 February 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Troll Poll on Atheism ignoramus 2 495 December 17, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Poll: What To Do With Defunct Retail Outlets BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1833 October 30, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Bathroom Poll Foxaèr 31 2804 October 3, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2160 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Quick Poll: Do you speak more than one language? Edwardo Piet 40 4086 April 27, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Antares
  Another sex poll...4 or 9? John V 85 14508 April 19, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  For the GUYS only here... A quick poll... Joods 102 6959 March 8, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Joods
  Not A Poll: Two People Are At A Picnic BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1678 January 10, 2018 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Poll: Are you more or less emotional when you're completely alone? Edwardo Piet 11 1514 December 12, 2017 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny