Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boris on Mitt Romney
RE: Boris on Mitt Romney
Boris for PM!
Ohhhh. *lol* I actually LIKE, and SECOND that idea. If Mitt Romney gets elected this entire nation is going right to hell in a handbasket and, fuck, there's at least 50% of this country who, as long as you guys promised to get out after Romney's head was on a pike, we'd probably support the damn notion and JOIN IN no less.
LOLOL.

Try to remember dear Brit cousins that Romney was the least crazy of the lot seeking the GOP nomination. The rest of them were out of their fucking minds.
This speach must have been given prior to GB drawing Senegal in men's football.
Re: RE: Boris on Mitt Romney
Is Mitt Romney the I've who brought home a dead baby for ibis kills this play with? Or was that the other nutter?

(July 27, 2012 at 10:29 am)Insanity x Wrote: Boris for PM!
Oh no no no! He's hilarious as Mayor, but we can't trust him with real power! Nobody will ever be able to understand him. He's been to my work a few times and really waffle on the same way in real life! lulz.

While we're on Boris, this is awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEDFMKjhL...ata_player
I thought all soccer games ended in a draw?

0-0.
Please invade us. We've done this country thing all wrong, lol.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I don't suppose we could talk you into keeping him?
If Romney is elected, stupid shit like this is only the beginning.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
You know your a douche when a walking blonde cartoon is ripping you!

fwiw, if BoJo got an American passport he could run for President. He was born in NYC.

(July 27, 2012 at 12:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: LOLOL.

Try to remember dear Brit cousins that Romney was the least crazy of the lot seeking the GOP nomination. The rest of them were out of their fucking minds.

Only politically. Remember! He believes in Joseph Smith.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5808 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Boris for PM? fredd bear 18 1216 April 2, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  No Wonder Romney Won't Endorse Him. Minimalist 5 1336 October 7, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Mitt Romney considering a Libertarian Party endorsement? ReptilianPeon 9 1408 August 1, 2016 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Rich Motherfucker - Is This One Of Romney's 47%? Minimalist 6 1697 October 21, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Heywood
  Boris Johnson could become the president of America downbeatplumb 8 2671 May 12, 2014 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Now That Romney Has Crashed and Burned.... Minimalist 11 3364 October 31, 2013 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum
  An interview with Boris Dittrich on the global situation of gay rights Something completely different 0 1477 April 5, 2013 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  Romney's 100 mil tax dodge Brian37 12 5133 November 6, 2012 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Romney continues to use well known lies in ads Aroura 3 1790 November 5, 2012 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist