Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney credit for killing Bin Laden......
Lol Republicans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jpv5rzlTm4
RE: Romney credit for killing Bin Laden......
What do you expect?.......... they're brainwashed, FOX spends hours shitting on Obama for what I assume is being black and killing bin laden at the same time (I think they're upet because they wanted a white guy to kill bin laden and Obama took that away from them) meanwhile Bush and his mission accomplished banner was fine, but Obama giving a speech after actually doing something "oh how un-american"

[Image: 5uulg1qyzf.jpg]
Probably just people trolling. Tongue
Cunt
"They're on Ohio in Uranus". -Cenk in the video

That's because they're heads are up their asses.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(September 12, 2012 at 3:24 pm)frankiej Wrote: Probably just people trolling. Tongue
Obama is a Keynesian!!!!!11!!11oneone
So these philosophers were all like, "That Kant apply universally!" And then these mathematicians were all like, "Oh yes it Kan!"
Wait... you mean Romney didn't kill him with his bare hands?
...that lying bastard.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Pretty nutty of them to think such a way..Of COURSE Romney got Bin Laden...only Republicans do things that should be considered "successful".
(September 12, 2012 at 4:02 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Pretty nutty of them to think such a way..Of COURSE Romney got Bin Laden...only Republicans do things that should be considered "successful".

Even Republican didn't do the thing they should appearently still be considered successful.

BTW, it seems pretty evident from the Libyan Ambassy response that Romney is a very special human being - The only person who could have shown himself more incompetent than GW Bush in 30 seconds.
welcome beck rev, nice to see you.
This is the power of faith.

You don't like the fact that 8 years of bullying, swaggering, invading and torturing didn't get Bin Laden? And then along comes the Kenyan usurper who orders a cap in Bin Laden against the advice of his political opponent, John McCain (who called it "naive" to conduct an operation like that in Pakistan)?

No problem. Just believe that Republicans are responsible for the accomplishment. How could you prove to someone like me that Romney wasn't responsible for killing Bin Laden. It could have been his power of prayer that accomplished it for all we know.

You don't need facts when you got faith! Glory!

(September 12, 2012 at 4:02 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Pretty nutty of them to think such a way..Of COURSE Romney got Bin Laden...only Republicans do things that should be considered "successful".

As the Rev of the absurd to the Absurdist Rev, welcome back. Smile
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Does Trump deserve some credit if Iran... Jehanne 40 2327 October 2, 2022 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5808 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Where is Osama bin Laden from? WinterHold 34 2441 August 29, 2018 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  No Wonder Romney Won't Endorse Him. Minimalist 5 1336 October 7, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Mitt Romney considering a Libertarian Party endorsement? ReptilianPeon 9 1408 August 1, 2016 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Rich Motherfucker - Is This One Of Romney's 47%? Minimalist 6 1697 October 21, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Heywood
  Now That Romney Has Crashed and Burned.... Minimalist 11 3364 October 31, 2013 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum
  Honor Killing Dragonetti 5 1061 June 26, 2013 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Killing Israelis accords with international law A_Nony_Mouse 17 7298 May 4, 2013 at 10:03 am
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse
  Did Bin Laden chose the 11 September specificaly? Something completely different 6 2071 March 10, 2013 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Kayenneh