Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Warcraft, now with more pandas
RE: World of Warcraft, now with more pandas
What was wrong with Deathwing? It's an extension of the old gods story, the earth warder (not a coincidence that the old gods were trapped under the earth) hears dark whispers and loses his sanity before betraying those he once loved. His cataclysm was yet another move in an old god's plan.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
(October 11, 2012 at 3:18 pm)Stue Denim Wrote: What was wrong with Deathwing? It's an extension of the old gods story, the earth warder (not a coincidence that the old gods were trapped under the earth) hears dark whispers and loses his sanity before betraying those he once loved. His cataclysm was yet another move in an old god's plan.

Yeah, I know. I just thought it was a very boring character. Really really not into the insanity plot. Arthas insane, maly insane, Illadan insane, Lady V insane, and my favorite character from FT: INSANE.

It's a combination of boring character, repetitive boring plot, all of the characters that I loved in WCIII&FT subsequently killed. My goodness.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
True... the insanity thing is getting tiresome, though of all the characters deathwing was the one who actually has a good reason to go insane =P.

Don't forget Kael'thas (ure fave char?), Varian (sort of), Garrosh is losing it I would say (and Thrall for trusting that guy), the orc race, the bronze flight, the black flight as a whole, the green flight, the blue flight.... =P, the titan constructs (loki) and everyone in ulduar.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
WoW does Kung Fu Panda
Sum ergo sum
(October 11, 2012 at 3:56 pm)Stue Denim Wrote: True... the insanity thing is getting tiresome, though of all the characters deathwing was the one who actually has a good reason to go insane =P.

Don't forget Kael'thas (ure fave char?), Varian (sort of), Garrosh is losing it I would say (and Thrall for trusting that guy), the orc race, the bronze flight, the black flight as a whole, the green flight, the blue flight.... =P, the titan constructs (loki) and everyone in ulduar.

YES!

Best character... wasted Undecided

Insanity plots... so weak.
I use to have a Shaman. At about level 49 I was killing everything in the battlegrounds as an elemental shaman. Then sometime later, Shamans were debuffed, and by the time of getting level 70, our overpowered days were over after they changed mechanics of the game (more health type thing, less critical hits). It was too much fun when I was over-powered. And losing that awesome power just felt devastating. I never enjoyed the game since, tried playing as a healer as well as enhancement. But the joy of killing three people by myself was over. But it was fun while it lasted. I don't play it anymore.
Shaman has always been able to kill three people by themselves. Just because you're no good with the class doesn't mean it sucks Wink

Yes, it was absurdly overpowered for a period of time... But it's always been a very powerful hybrid Big Grin
Yes I play WoW. Not as much as I use to since i'm in my last year of school. I do think the new expantion has killed PvP a little. But PvE is better now. Shorted dungeons make shorter ques. Plus you have to get your weapon in the start from dungeons 2.
Like you said, they always think it's shit after every expantion. But I do really think they didn't look after PvP and World PvP verry much. I only play PvP so it's a big deal for me Tongue

(October 18, 2012 at 6:31 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Shaman has always been able to kill three people by themselves. Just because you're no good with the class doesn't mean it sucks Wink

Yes, it was absurdly overpowered for a period of time... But it's always been a very powerful hybrid Big Grin

Vanilla + Shammy's + Chain Lightning = no fun for anyone Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink World Of Warcraft (Anyone play?) mohnjorrow 23 6009 April 24, 2013 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Violet