Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe If You Stopped Ass Fucking Children
RE: Maybe If You Stopped Ass Fucking Children
I am sure the rest of the aussies here are watching the slo-mo show that is shit and fan meeting catastrophically for the catholic (and assorted other pedophile hiding places) church with as much relish as I. Have been waiting since the royal commission was called for, for George "the fuckhead" Pell to open his cosmically stupid mouth and make life that little bit worse for the mackerel snappers, and lo - yesterday he bleated that the church was being unfairly treated, and He claims it has been maligned by ''smears'', and that the extent of ''misdoing'' inside the Catholic Church has been ''exaggerated'. (SMH November 15, 2012)
Ho Ho! I reckon there is gonna be some "exaggerated" responses to that comment, given that he has also claimed that child rape, if confessed to a fellow priest, is protected from the law because two old cunts happened to be talking inside a wooden box.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/editorial/...z2CF8nOLiC
RE: Maybe If You Stopped Ass Fucking Children
(October 26, 2012 at 7:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Ya think?

[Image: outdoor%20papal%20throne.JPG]

[Image: SuicideJesus1.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mother: Children Bullied At School For Not Being Christian Fake Messiah 5 1221 November 30, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Montreal priests no longer allowed to be alone with children Fake Messiah 6 1845 June 25, 2016 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Ah religion.....'peace and love' my ass. Minimalist 7 3337 August 5, 2012 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  FUCKING CATHOLICS Minimalist 4 2947 May 21, 2011 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pope Loses His Fucking Mind Minimalist 27 12542 February 2, 2011 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What a Fucking Lunatic Minimalist 4 2488 July 4, 2010 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Cego_Colher
  Washington state suing olong with other ass backward states binny 0 1436 March 26, 2010 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: binny