Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New New New
RE: New New New
Your 15 minutes of that Stimbo Wink

Welcome Quid
(December 11, 2012 at 1:29 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Your 15 minutes of that Stimbo Wink

Fifteen minutes? That a looong time on teh internetz.. Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome Quid. You're my new best friend. Too bad Michigan is a long way from Washington (state not DC), we could have coffee sometime.
binnyCoffee
(December 11, 2012 at 1:28 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Have you ever posted a picture of yourself on these forums? I think you're already famous, but every time I see your avatar I always think you are that preacher from poltergeist.

That is my picture!

Actually, I have posted one of me in happier times, standing with my precious Sam, in a thread about what we might consider to be Heaven if such a concept was real. There's also a few in Area 69 but not of my face.

Oh, and thank you for the compliment, it's genuinely appreciated.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'