Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All Hail the Second Amendment
RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
I'm still waiting for plausible assertions from the apposing side. I could do some data digging if needed, but some of the numbers are gathered less than equally.

The NRA and Fox News will gather based on crimes and whatever else, which I'm inclined to use and I'm sure you'll shoot down.
The ninnies on the other hand DO gather all fire arm deaths which DO include cops shooting people, depressed people that can't cope with a break up punching holes in their head, etc. that I'd shoot down.

I'm always up for a debate regardless of the numbers though.
The other side of what?  I'm a pretty vocal gun advocate on the boards.  I'm just telling you that if we're on the same side, maybe you ought to work on your arguments?  You know what's going to ensure a ban in this country? Poor arguments in the face of death tolls.

Sama, over there, has been known to put rounds downrange.  Min has a cannon.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
"ninnies" Got it.
This happened less than 15 minutes away from me....

http://fox43.com/2017/06/25/york-county-...g-charges/

Quote:NORTH HOPEWELL TOWNSHIP, York County, Pa.– A York County woman was killed Saturday when she was struck by a stray bullet.

It happened around 3:45 p.m., on the 2500-block of Myers School Road in North Hopewell Township, York County.

State Police say 55-year old Nancy Folcomer, of Red Lion, was the front seat passenger in a car with her husband. They were traveling east on Myers School Road, when a 9mm bullet struck Mrs. Folcomer in the shoulder. She died from her injuries a short time later at the scene.

The State Police investigation revealed that at the time Mrs. Folcomer was shot, two people had been shooting a pistol on private property nearby. Two men, a 21-year old and a 42-year old, both of Red Lion, were arrested. They are facing Involuntary Manslaughter charges; their names have not been released at this time.

An autopsy will be performed on Tuesday to determine Mrs. Folcomer’s exact cause of death. Pennsylvania State Police is continuing to investigate.

According to a friend, apparently the two men were shooting towards the road. Fucking idiots.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Criminal idiots.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Interesting.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/gun-righ...into-zoos/

Quote:Gun rights advocates aim to take firearms into zoos

Because obviously those animals need killing.
You can't make this shit up.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40438207

Quote:US woman shoots boyfriend in YouTube stunt

Quote:A Minnesota woman has been charged over the fatal shooting of her boyfriend, in what authorities say was a social media stunt gone wrong.
Monalisa Perez, 19, was booked into county jail after shooting at Pedro Ruiz as he held a book to his chest, believing it would stop the bullet.
The couple's three-year-old child and nearly 30 onlookers watched as she fired the fatal bullet into his chest.
Ruiz's aunt said they did it to increase their social media following.

I can't tell if Europe is amused or horrified by stupid 'Murricans with guns.
"Bullet-proof bibles", gone wrong.
Another asshole with a gun.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/pro-conf...ism-rally/

Quote:Pro-confederate ‘patriot’ mistakenly shoots himself while trying to counter-protest at anti-fascism rally

So, if you counter-protest at anti-fascism rallies that makes you pro-fascism.  The WLB must love this shithead.

Quote:A self-described “patriot” who showed up to counter-protest at an anti-fascism rally that never happened at Gettysburg National Military Park managed to shoot himself with an ancient gun he was packing.

According to Fox43, 23-year-old Benjamin Hornberger showed up to attend a rumored “anti-fa” rally when his gun went off and the bullet lodged in his thigh.
And another asshole with a gun - who is now short one son.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3297622

Quote:Colorado man mistakes son for intruder, shoots and kills him

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1613 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2135 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 70517 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1134 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America Divided: Second Civil War Coming? Secular Elf 81 12470 February 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1927 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 2931 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Petition: second referendum for leaving the EU robvalue 37 4199 June 25, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1124 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2334 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist