Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What things are bad in Islam?
What things are bad in Islam?
Hey. I don't know if anyone really cares but here i go.
I'm always open to challenging Islam and the Qur'an. So i was wondering what peoples viewpoints on Islam are. Like what things do you see as bad. What teachings are bad or what rulings in the shariah are bad etc. Anything posted must have proofs from the Qur'an and Authentic Hadith's.
RE: What things are bad in Islam?
Quote:Anything posted must have proofs from the Qur'an and Authentic Hadith's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEx5G-GOS1k
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(January 19, 2013 at 10:32 pm)ThatMuslimGuy Wrote: Hey. I don't know if anyone really cares but here i go.
I'm always open to challenging Islam and the Qur'an.

Your a good sport Smile

(January 19, 2013 at 10:32 pm)ThatMuslimGuy Wrote: So i was wondering what peoples viewpoints on Islam are. Like what things do you see as bad.

The reasons I dislike Islam aren't much different from the reasons I dislike Christianity.
Quote:Anything posted must have proofs from the Qur'an and Authentic Hadith's.

Um, "Time Out."

Who defines "authentic?" You?
Really? There's an entire site called the Skeptic's Annotated Quran which includes instances of Injustice, intolerance, cruelty, absurdities, dodgy attitudes towards women and science, and other stuff.

Seriously, you can either look at it by sura or by the type of bad thing. Just go and take your pick.

And the same people have done the same with the King James Bible and the Book of Mormon for what it's worth.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(January 19, 2013 at 11:28 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Really? There's an entire site called the Skeptic's Annotated Quran which includes instances of Injustice, intolerance, cruelty, absurdities, dodgy attitudes towards women and science, and other stuff.

I pretty much always have that tabbed somewhere on my browser. So useful.
(January 19, 2013 at 10:32 pm)ThatMuslimGuy Wrote: Anything posted must have proofs from the Qur'an and Authentic Hadith's.

You apparently have mistaken this forum for a Muslim one where only True Believers get to set the terms of debate and non-believers are ignored and shunned.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
This: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=beb_1358359911

That some muslims think that they stand above secular law and can judge people on basis of their culture and what their preferred story book tells them to do.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Christianity has had some time to temper its worst excesses, it has been the oppressive face of terror and now likes to think of itself as all happy clappy "god is love".

Islam is still in the dark oppressive terror place.

The countries where it is most practiced are some of the most brutally repressive and intolerant in the world.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 20, 2013 at 2:14 am)Kayenneh Wrote: This: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=beb_1358359911

That some muslims think that they stand above secular law and can judge people on basis of their culture and what their preferred story book tells them to do.
That was appalling. Apparently it was in Whitechaple, London. I should take some beers there one evening...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7728 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  "Not all" bad argument for ANY religion...... Brian37 6 1913 March 6, 2016 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Is it bad that Muhammed(pbuh) married Aicha ? huss88ein 100 15763 July 19, 2015 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5420 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Good God and then Why Bad? Muslim 21 3408 November 5, 2014 at 5:39 am
Last Post: Nintentacle
  10 most stupid things about Islam . Marsellus Wallace 9 24528 February 22, 2014 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Education is bad! Dragonetti 57 15424 July 19, 2013 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33613 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet