Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The MCU Clan
The MCU Clan
This is my proposal for a MineCraft trolling organization devoted to killing people for the fun of it. However, destroying structures will not be tolerated at all, as I'm quite into building.
I will permit:

- trickery
- killing
- building cages around AFK players
- anything that I do not condemn

The name is am acronym for "MineCraft Trolls United". Big Grin
RE: The MCU Clan
Is MineCraft that game that comes with Windows XP?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(March 20, 2013 at 11:15 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Is MineCraft that game that comes with Windows XP?

No.
(March 20, 2013 at 11:15 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Is MineCraft that game that comes with Windows XP?

I love MineCraft! It is so suspenseful when you have, like, 3's and 4's all around you! Where can you move next?!
MineCraft is possibly the best Blizzard game ever made. The Mineling rush is simply devastating.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Clan Easy Guns 6 844 June 28, 2015 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Easy Guns
  Battlefield/Halo/Resistance/Gears of War/etc gaming clan Creed of Heresy 0 1336 July 1, 2012 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy