Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:29 pm

Poll: These races stand head and shoulders above the other 4... but which stands tallest?
This poll is closed.
Orsimer. 400% net effectiveness for a minute. That is: double damage, damage taken halved for 60 seconds.
30.00%
6 30.00%
Altmer. +50 magicka at level 1 (five levels worth of points), and 2500% mana regeneration for 60 seconds.
20.00%
4 20.00%
Dunmer. +%50% fire resistance, and Fire Cloak (Adept-level destruction spell) free at level one.
10.00%
2 10.00%
Breton. +%25% magical resistance, and absorb 50% of magicka from hostile spell casts for 60 seconds.
10.00%
2 10.00%
Redguard. +50% irrelevant resistance, and +1000% stamina regeneration for 60 seconds.
10.00%
2 10.00%
Argonian. +50% disease resistance, +underwater breathing, and 1000% health regeneration for 60 seconds.
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyrim's been out a while.
RE: Skyrim's been out a while.
(July 13, 2013 at 5:07 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(July 13, 2013 at 4:26 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Yeah... Skyrim still sounds like the act of rimming while skydiving to me.
You got a problem with that?
Nope.

(July 14, 2013 at 3:56 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: That's a lot of extraneous material put in there. Think about rimming while skydiving a lot, do you?
Only every time I see or hear "Skyrim" ...Which is quite a lot lately.0
(July 14, 2013 at 7:09 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I didn't even look that acronym up...just puzzled through British idioms on my own. I feel proud.

Y'know, I'd never even thought of that being a British thing. I use it so much I just assumed everyone knew what it meant Tongue
(July 14, 2013 at 12:57 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(July 14, 2013 at 7:09 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I didn't even look that acronym up...just puzzled through British idioms on my own. I feel proud.

Y'know, I'd never even thought of that being a British thing. I use it so much I just assumed everyone knew what it meant Tongue

I have enough of you dirty brits for friends that I guess it wasn't too hard.

Sometimes y'all come up with sayings the confuse the shit out of me though.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(July 14, 2013 at 7:13 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote:
(July 14, 2013 at 3:56 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: That's a lot of extraneous material put in there. Think about rimming while skydiving a lot, do you?
Only every time I see or hear "Skyrim" ...Which is quite a lot lately.0

So... that was a yes?

I'd have thought it meant 'edge of the sky', myself. Doesn't add anything, and is quite a literal interpretation of the word. Adding ing to rim and diving to sky? That's kinda crazy unless you're already thinking about it.

Which you are, of course Angel Really... couldn't you interpret it as rimming the sky? Why the hell is diving featured? That doesn't make any sense Smile

I didn't look that acronym up either, but I wasn't puzzled over it since I knew what it meant instantly. I feel like I talk to british people too much. Undecided
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I`m trying to spend less time with games right now to be honest.

But it can be really adictive, almoust like smoking.
I finally made my self sick of it, after nearly 2 years of playing. Loved it, give me a couple of months and I'll probably pick Skyrim back up again.
(August 2, 2013 at 9:10 am)Riften Wrote: I finally made my self sick of it, after nearly 2 years of playing. Loved it, give me a couple of months and I'll probably pick Skyrim back up again.

With a name like yours, I'd have never guessed Tongue
I'm just about to send my Xbox copy to the Netherlands so my friend can play it XD

Should arrive in time for is birthday too Tongue
LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING *pause to see if it's dead ye-nope* LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LI-oh, it disintegrated. How unexpected?

51 days as a werewolf, yet I haven't turned into a werewolf in that entire time (not including first happening).

Carrying 200,000 gold around and wondering what to do with it.

Wondering why Mr. Mora of the tentacled variety is such a dick, considering killing him... I mean, if I could take the world eater with some LIGHTNING then he shouldn't be a problem, no? It's lucky for Mr. Dagon that he isn't attempting to obliterate Tamriel currently, because I'd feed him a few bolts of LIGHTNING and I think he'd die. I mean, I haven't even learned METEOR yet! (... Yeah, played a certain final fantasy game recently. Kinda intense, dat 'meteor'.)... But my destruction's at 100, and I'm wondering what my master levels spells will be like (gotta work around the mages being retards and not selling me them straight up)... I'm guessiLIGHTNINGLIGHTNINGLIGHTNING, oh, it was just a skeever.

Thunderbolt just isn't as hot as lightning, I mean, say them both: Thunderbolt! LIGHTNING!

The latter is totally the cooler sounding. Incinerate's pretty badass too... but even though it does more damage than LIGHTNING on the surface, the disintegration and speed of delivery make lightning the victor, in my humble opinion.

I've been looking for glass armor for like, 30 hours of playtime. In this time, I have found glass gauntlets, glass boots, glass battleaxes, glasswarhamersglassswordsglassgreatswordsglasshelmetsglassdaggerswindowpanesglassslippersglassshardsglassyicespearsstuckinsidemyenemiesglassbottlesglass.... I have found EVERYTHING EXCEPT Glass Armor. I'm seriously getting pissy about it. THe one thing I've been looking for, and it hasn't been in the shops of anyone selling shit, hasn't been in loot, I haven't even found it on the corpses of 'bosses', or even just lying around! I HAVE BEEN FROM RIFTEN TO GODDAMN SOLITUDE LOOKING FOR THIS SHIT. I have gone into fucking Sovengarde and the depths of sodding BLACKREACH. I HAVE SLAIN ENEMIES FROM THE FALMER TO THE GODDAMN EMPEROR.... AND I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND MY GLASS ARMOR! Angry

AND WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS OHGMA INFINIUM?! I CAN'T USE IT TO EXTEND MY SKILLS PAST 100, SO WHAT IS THE GODDAMN POINT?! There is no point, it might have been done for failure casuals or some shit.

Legendary mode is so.... unbelievably.... pointless. Haha, you get it? Because... making a skill legendary... removes the skill points in that tree? Yeah, maybe that wasn't obvious enough. But really, there is no good reason for it to exist in the form it exists.

Blackreach really shows off just how much potential Skyrim had... by showing what it failed to include. Should have had about 50 times as many falmer, and it wouldn't have hurt to showcase it as a massive falmer city. You know... like IT IS!? Angry Clearly, the dev team wanted to do something with it, but ran out of time Undecided

So... I'm like a demigod. And people wonder if I fetch the mead? I COULD INCINERATE THEM INSTANTLY. I don't know about you, but *I* wouldn't go around making fun of people who can vaporize me with a flick of their wrist.

'I used to be an adventurer like y-'DIEEEEEEEEE!

Yeah, me with master level destruction spells sounds like a really good idea. Legendary difficulty is wussie. Edit: I should mention: destructor spam-hax oversimplifies the game. At this point, it doesn't actually matter how thick their HP wall is, or even how much damage they do: if they cannot resist destructostun (impact)... they die. Horrible... flaming... deaths.

Of electrocution. Tiger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skyrim: Empire vs Stormcloak discussion. Chad32 14 1632 August 1, 2019 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Chad32
  BOTW vs. Skyrim Mechaghostman2 7 1786 June 19, 2019 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Skyrim Upgrade :D mlmooney89 89 8499 July 13, 2016 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Has anyone been following Twitch Plays Pokemon? TaraJo 12 3100 February 28, 2014 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
Heart Skyrim Fenix 10 3841 January 18, 2014 at 2:03 am
Last Post: null--69
  Skyrim thesummerqueen 19 4466 March 24, 2013 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Mystical
  New Skyrim DLC Napoléon 86 35455 September 25, 2012 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Reforged
  Skyrim Countdown R-e-n-n-a-t 183 52674 January 17, 2012 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Assassins Creed Revelations, aka "what I have been doing this Christmas". leo-rcc 3 3740 December 27, 2011 at 9:57 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Light of Truth 13 4760 March 14, 2011 at 1:29 am
Last Post: lrh9