Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to see an atheist group in Utah county, Utah.
I would like to see an atheist group in Utah county, Utah.
I started this blog to try and pull together atheists in Utah county, Utah. It is hard to meet other atheists here. If you are an atheist from Utah county, or are interested in reading my humble impressions of Living amungst the Mormons then please drop by my blog or email me. There is a crazy dude posting on my comments section that could use an intellectual slapping also.

Please help. It's rough out here...Confused Fall

<snip!>
RE: I would like to see an atheist group in Utah county, Utah.
Quote:No Advertising
Any advertisements in posts will be removed immediately. If you want to promote a product or service then please contact one of the administrators or moderators by private message first. This also applies to people conducting research or surveys. Whilst most in the community would be glad to help with such projects, we still would like you to get permission from the staff before posting. If you want to post your website, please adhere to the 30 days and 30 posts rule. This amount of time and number of posts shows that advertising is not your sole purpose on this forum. If the rule is not adhered to, the advertisement will be removed and you may be warned or banned.
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
You referring to that Jackson guy?

He does seem like a garden variety twit.
(April 9, 2013 at 11:07 pm)jesus christ Wrote: There is a crazy dude posting on my comments section that could use an intellectual slapping also.

In all honesty, if you can't slap him yourself, starting a blog might not have been the best of ideas..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(April 9, 2013 at 11:07 pm)jesus christ Wrote: There is a crazy dude posting on my comments section that could use an intellectual slapping also.

Please help. It's rough out here...Confused Fall

<snip!>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6C9w4ZgGF4

Maybe posting here and having holes torn into everything you ever thought (except the bit about chickens: you're fucking right about that shit) might help with offsetting and eventually removing your intellectual deficiencies.

I mean... if you can't handle him: what are you doing opening a blog? Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to sound like an Online New Atheist omnomnom 174 40148 July 27, 2015 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Activism: Organizing Against A.G.s and County Clerks That Disobey SCOTUS Marriage... Secular Elf 0 882 June 29, 2015 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Atheist group states, "No free presents" Foxaèr 2 1268 November 19, 2013 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Starting an atheist group on my campus KnockEmOuttt 9 4822 October 21, 2012 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: ChequeMate
Thumbs Up Atheist group at Bragg seeks Army recognition reverendjeremiah 4 2488 April 7, 2011 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  IHOP Sues a Prayer Group. Eilonnwy 4 1912 September 18, 2010 at 1:00 am
Last Post: Watson
  Must see film about prop 8. lrh9 13 3050 August 5, 2010 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Spencer
  Obama meets with atheist group jesusfetusfajitafishsticks 9 3802 March 26, 2010 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Meatball