Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:15 am

Poll: Your continent
This poll is closed.
Asia
6.78%
31 6.78%
Antarctica
0.88%
4 0.88%
The Arctic
0.88%
4 0.88%
Australia
5.25%
24 5.25%
North America
56.24%
257 56.24%
South America
0.44%
2 0.44%
Europe
25.38%
116 25.38%
Africa
1.53%
7 1.53%
Other
2.63%
12 2.63%
Total 457 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where do you come from?
RE: Where do you come from?
(November 5, 2016 at 10:07 pm)Omnibus E Plrus Nhilist Wrote: I was born and raised in central California (far western USA),(in case you don't know where California is). Angel

Spent some teenage years in Paso Robles, loves me some Central Coast.

I was born in a place where we have oil wells in the backyard, as they say, and my passport is from the country with 1000 islands, which fluctuates between low tides and high tides.
Indonesia?

I come from yo mama's vag
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Born Adak, Alaska.

[Image: adak-aleutian-islands.jpg]

But spent the majority of my life in Philadelphia, PA.
It's pretty much 2 to 1 Americans to Europeans here on AF then.
'MURRICA. FUCK YEAH.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

I like America Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Hello everyone. I'm from Indiana, US.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I thought id come back and say dyresand 7 1186 December 26, 2018 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Request permission to come aboard. topher 19 3271 May 5, 2014 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: topher
  When do you come from? (How old are you?) CleanShavenJesus 102 21002 August 9, 2013 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Terr
  I have come to teach the masses! The Winter Saint 31 5901 September 5, 2011 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  I come here seeking sanity True Unbeliever 8 3221 January 19, 2009 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet