Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About fucking time, Saudi Arabia...
RE: About fucking time, Saudi Arabia...
(September 29, 2015 at 11:16 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: TruthWorthy 

Quote:There is a healthy sort of pride (and I suppose it's not entirely dissimilar to the sort you experience), that of accomplishment. It is something like understanding the world for what it truly is and thus improving you understanding. It is the realisation that a long held belief has been erroneously taken for granted to be the truth. And so it is with religious belief, and our secular state and legal system. I can undoubtedly state that it is better than a theocracy because it has logical foundations. As I stated, in my last post, muslims are deprived of logic of contradiction (accepted around the world for its incisiveness, reasoning, truth deriving qualities); unlike the logic of dualism which basically can't establish an issue with contradiction (yes, the coran is actually full of them), and is unable to divide any untruth from the system of negotiation it's based upon. Basically that means we have to take a statistical analysis (for appeasing simpletons - for want of a better understanding), and ascertain a conclusion based on that - for example, in the same way the coran is 3% peaceful, while 97% violent. I could draw a conclusion that between the argument whether the coran is peaceful or violent, it is extremely violent. The peaceful aspects are negligible.

In other words, you're taking pride in the industrial revolution
Not at all. You misconstrue my appreciation of those accomplishments which set the modern world apart from the problematic jurisprudence of a fascist ideology.
(September 29, 2015 at 11:16 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: that is interconnected with a state of "fear" from another world within a world that just got out of a world war that took the lives of millions -cough cough; unleashed by secular states"..
War is sometimes a necessary evil. Such as war against Islam.
(September 29, 2015 at 11:16 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Then we come to the 3% peace 97 % thingy..what did you base that on ? actually did you read the Quran ?
Yes, those figures are stipulated by an Islamic scholar, Bill Warner, Phd and can be obtained from politicalislam.com
(September 29, 2015 at 11:16 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Let's see some verses since this is the "religious" forum :

What many Muslims will never mention is that the "prophet" Muhammad led two distinctly different lives. In his earlier days his peace-loving dictations weren't as negative and hate-filled as those following his falling out with various peoples' such as the Jews. Apparently his dying words were "Death to the Jews!"
Another thing, the "scripture" here is still negative against unbelievers.

I took the liberty to check up on your most poignant verse:
(Sura 8 Verse 61) And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing.
I read the preceding verse (8:60):
And to encounter them, provide whatever force and trained ever-ready horses you can afford whereby you may strike terror into the enemies of Allah and your enemies as well and others besides them whom you do not know but whom Allah knows. The reward of whatever you expend in the Way of Allah shall be repaid to you in full, and you shall not be wronged in any way.
The 8:61 again from my copy of the Qur'an (just for comparison):
And, O Prophet, if the enemies incline to peace, you should also incline to it and put your trust in Allah: indeed He is All-Hearing, All-knowing..

Quote:
Actually, I did make a slight error in that part. Angola government simply hasn't recognised Islams legal status and for other reasons relating to scriptural alignment and fundamental beliefs and practices deems it a sect. The mosques which were destroyed were simply built without any sort of permission.

I apologise to everyone for the misinformation. I would always prefer the truth over lies...
Being that this is the [b]only argument you've staked against my post, we shall all presume you accept the remainder to be true and correct.
(September 29, 2015 at 11:16 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Oh yes..premissions..
Could you please stop making a joke out of yourself by giving examples from this state ?

Quote:Angola, naturally, doesn’t welcome journalists. It took me about five years to get a journalist visa to get into Angola, and after my reporting I doubt I’ll get another visa as long as the current regime remains in power. So at The Times, we poured a lot of time and effort into the story of what corruption does to a country.

Quote:It’s pretty heartbreaking to see kids suffering untreated from disease and unable to attend school, or to meet a mom who has lost 10 children — and it’s not just sad, but infuriating when you see it in a country that is rich with oil and diamonds

You just don't get it yet are you ? mmm by bringing an example with "Angola", you already lost all credibility to me..i.e I won't be wasting my time discussing you ..
Relevancy?
I've already corrected my previous statement that the Angolan government doesn't recognise the legal status of Islam.
It seems to me like your 'trying to milk this error for all it's worth' is just your way of avoiding any sort of honest discussion, and basically that you lack any sound arguments to the remainder of my numerous points.
Coming soon: Banner image-link to new anti-islam forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saudi Arabia executes 81 human beings in one day. Jehanne 56 7091 March 24, 2022 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Music History For Saudi Stooges ReptilianPeon 0 380 September 25, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits WinterHold 23 4266 September 14, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: Snapchat and the Wahhabi defeat WinterHold 10 3310 March 16, 2018 at 8:26 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness WinterHold 18 4505 December 12, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 6989 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1274 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
  Were I A Muslim I'd Stop Going To Those Fucking Mosques. Minimalist 11 3278 June 26, 2017 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Saudi Arabia Law lugal ki en 17 2726 September 28, 2016 at 3:21 am
Last Post: lugal ki en
  These people are fucking nuts! Jehanne 25 5450 August 25, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: RobertE