Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Getting ready for another exciting day of doing absolutely nothing after the kiddos go to school. I think I'll get a nap in there since I only got two hours of sleep.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 27, 2017 at 1:54 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Watching Big Little Lies on HBO.

It's really good. Just saw Alexander Skarsgård's dong. It's really good.

FTFY Wink
(March 26, 2017 at 8:46 pm)Silent Snob Wrote: Tryilng to make  good use of my clipped off toe-nails.  That's called recygling.

Pop them into a little bag and give them as a snack to a friend who bites their nails.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Drinking coffee and catching up on the forum. It's my morning ritual. Brew coffee, see what bullshit Little Rik has spewed overnight.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Woke up went to the gym, came into work an hour early on request and relaxed all day here. Going to a friends house after work then going to get a glorious sleep.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Sitting at the ER with my youngest. He injured his hand while playing basketball.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Watching an interesting thread on the Atheists Unite FB about a woman who is asking whether to send her teenage daughter to church just to get her out of her room and socializing.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Relaxing and reading the forums...
Waiting on x-rays. Might be a broken finger.
(March 27, 2017 at 8:45 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Waiting on x-rays. Might be a broken finger.

Oh no, what happened? Sorry to hear.  Heart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Foxaèr 9 1224 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball