Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Was the only one to come to guitar club, so trying to learn stairway to heaven in an empty room.
Relaxing.

Needs done sometimes....
So I've just been talking to my brother about his boss who believes in ghosts.
They all left the yard yesterday with one guy remaining behind to turn things off and lock up.
Get there this morning and the front gates are open with the key and padlock on the hook inside.
The boss tells my brother that this is not the first time this has happened and it is the work of ghosts.
My brother suggests there must be another explanation.
The boss says, 'what the fuck else could it be?'

Anyway, we had a good laugh over it.
Trying to navigate Yahoo!s TV and movie sections, which, in my mind, have extremely suddenly gotten much worse. Honestly, this deserves a thread of its own, I'd bet.

Anyhow, I'm just deciding between "Inherent Vice" and "Wild".
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Try Inherent Vice. The novel was great, and you really can't go wrong with Paul Thomas Anderson.
Not sure if I've shared this on here, but my grandmother died on NY's Eve. She had been gradually declining in health last year...and she was in her 80's. Heartbreaking, and I've been in a fog off and on ever since. She was like a best friend to me, and she is so very missed. I ended up seeing friends tonight and we watched a movie, The Other Woman, with Cameron Diaz...I haven't laughed that hard since before my grandma died.

I needed that tonight. Have a good weekend, everyone. Cherish your loved ones. Heart
Kicking back while I can since I have to start catching up on my reading for classes the next day and on Monday.

Something tells me that this semester is gonna be pretty damn stressful..
[Image: 15%2B-%2B1]

Saw my neighbor earlier. We're in that 'new' stage. Big Grin
Now...off to sleep...hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
Careful he doesn't try to slip you a ring!
Watching Man City and Arsenal, wondering what the hell kind of English accent this presenter has.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Foxaèr 9 1224 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball