Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creationist Thoughts
Creationist Thoughts
Actual thoughts that go through a creationist's head. Write some of your own if you like.

"I wonder if global warming is happening because more sinners than ever are going to hell which would fuel the fires of hell even hotter thus warming the earth? I'm saving the environment by preaching the word!"

"I bet the kids will just love to go to Orlando this summer. Imagine all the fun we'll have at The Holy Land Experience!"

"Thank God he killed millions in a flood, otherwise there'd be no oil! God works everything out for good!"

"Which came first on the ark? A pair of eggs or a pair of chickens?"

"Jesus is my peer review."

"Flat earth society? Pffft. What a bunch of quacks!"
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Creationist Thoughts
Creationists have thoughts???

First time for everything I suppose.....
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
CTRL+C, CTRL+V
(December 2, 2013 at 9:48 am)pocaracas Wrote: CTRL+C, CTRL+V

Very, very clever.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I'm pretty sure the only thing that goes through a creationist's head is white noise.
Creationist most baffling thought "Science changes its mind, but not the Bible! Therefore, the Bible is right and science isn't!"
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
It would be.

"Bible says" on an endless loop

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 4, 2013 at 2:40 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: It would be.

"Bible says" on an endless loop

Yeah, but I alwas thought of science changing as a strength, not a weakness. Specifically, when new data becomes available, science admits they were wrong and changes their results. When the Bible is wrong, it stays wrong.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
"Hmm... an atheist told me that if the stars are millions of light years away, and if the universe is only 6,000 years old, then we wouldn't be seeing the light from those stars for another few million years. This makes me uncomfortable. Hey I wonder what's for supper?"
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creationist, flat Earth, antivaxer etc stuff Dave B 26 4903 December 21, 2017 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Astrology: What's your Thoughts? RiddledWithFear 53 6678 December 7, 2016 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Athene
  the creationist museum :) jackman 64 26593 November 7, 2012 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: SkepticalMoron
  Young-earth creationist Kent Hovind's doctoral dissertation orogenicman 39 14665 March 8, 2012 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Meditation, in small doses can it have large effect? your thoughts on this article Jay1982 54 10841 October 18, 2011 at 8:53 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko