Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] hi shell b
[split] hi shell b
(April 30, 2012 at 10:19 pm)Shell B Wrote: Yeah, it was a bummer. I just poked Leslie on facebook, so maybe he'll come around. I messaged 5GS on Triond too, but who knows if either of them will notice. Miss them both, though.

I'm totally derailing this thread.

I can assure you that I did not receive that PM.
I now consider the last 18 months of my life wasted.
RE: How Should We Elect Staff?
Uhoh. That's a 5GS. Does that mean that Shellyasaurs will be coming back? Big Grin

... one can hope.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(December 19, 2013 at 6:02 pm)fivegoldstars Wrote:
(April 30, 2012 at 10:19 pm)Shell B Wrote: Yeah, it was a bummer. I just poked Leslie on facebook, so maybe he'll come around. I messaged 5GS on Triond too, but who knows if either of them will notice. Miss them both, though.

I'm totally derailing this thread.

I'm can assure you that I did not receive that PM.
I now consider that last 18 months of my life wasted.

Holy shit! I haven't been around for ages and now you pop up! I'm going to PM you a link to a facebook group where all the weirdos hang out now. Hope you are well!
(December 19, 2013 at 6:46 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(December 19, 2013 at 6:02 pm)fivegoldstars Wrote: I'm can assure you that I did not receive that PM.
I now consider that last 18 months of my life wasted.

Holy shit! I haven't been around for ages and now you pop up! I'm going to PM you a link to a facebook group where all the weirdos hang out now. Hope you are well!

I wish people wouldn't quote me before I get the chance to edit.
I drink wholly too much to get things right first time.
Eh, tough shit. This rabble isn't going to notice, anyway.
Did you ever hear anything from Only?
When the forums closed and I realised I'd never speak to him again, it was like a small part of me shrivelled and died.
...or I could blame the drinking for that too.
Thankfully, Only is going by the name Leslie and is still around. I sent you a PM to a group that he hangs out in occasionally with the rest of us refugees on facebook. I may even be able to get the owner of this site to create a special little corner of it for us to play in. Big Grin

Oh, and we're derailing a necro'd thread. Imma get in trouble. Tongue
Spousal privilages, or trying to share your husbands power?
May Ri Sol-Ju act as a cautionary tale.
LMAO! Just trying to sucker him into making it easy for you to reunite with your long lost Internet man love.
(December 19, 2013 at 7:08 pm)Shell B Wrote: Thankfully, Only is going by the name Leslie and is still around. I sent you a PM to a group that he hangs out in occasionally with the rest of us refugees on facebook. I may even be able to get the owner of this site to create a special little corner of it for us to play in. Big Grin

Oh, and we're derailing a necro'd thread. Imma get in trouble. Tongue

I *very much* would like that. Best part? No more spam. Smile

(December 19, 2013 at 7:23 pm)Shell B Wrote: LMAO! Just trying to sucker him into making it easy for you to reunite with your long lost Internet man love.

It's not like I'm trying to get you back here, or anything... Sleepy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 588 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 6885 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Happy Birthday Shell B brewer 40 2871 November 7, 2018 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1408 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 750 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 12995 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Happy Birthday Shell B brewer 33 2895 November 9, 2017 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28249 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10141 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Money-Saving Tips from Tibs and Shell Shell B 97 10376 December 10, 2016 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope