Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Member Artwork (revived)
RE: Member Artwork (revived)
Here here! I agree to that Luckie! Smile
good kids = good artiste Big Grin
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Sheets are merely another canvas.. Angel
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Odd bits.

[Image: art-1.jpg]

[Image: art-4.jpg]

[Image: art-3.jpg]

[Image: art-2.jpg]

[Image: art-5.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 18, 2014 at 4:58 pm)Dark Fatal Knight Wrote: Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater)
[Image: oztHGqF.jpg]

Damn man, this is better than some of the early pages of the manga! Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(January 18, 2014 at 5:00 pm)Luckie Wrote: House of Cantor, do you free draw her or do you use a compass?

I make a graph, because I'm *crazy* obsessed, and if it's off by a fraction of a millimeter, it ain't my Gwynnies and it gets me all wound up. Big Grin

This one wasn't, though...

[Image: IMAG0145.jpg]
Fan art of characters that aren't mine

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Great job on the CLAMP-style noodle limb proportions on Fai, Kay. Big Grin

Y'all are making me jealous that I can't draw for balls! Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(January 19, 2014 at 8:07 am)Esquilax Wrote: Great job on the CLAMP-style noodle limb proportions on Fai, Kay. Big Grin

Thank you!
Yeah, that's one of the few pictures I've drawn during the years, that I'm still happy with. Big Grin

[Image: magical_bunny_club__by_midorimokona-d7300dk.jpg]

Here it is in color, though I got lazy with the shading.. '-_-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metalheads Discussion - Revived Martian Mermaid 10 2049 January 20, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Member Photography Bittersmart 38 7153 April 1, 2014 at 11:39 am
Last Post: ManMachine
Bug a viwe of god from the eye of the infant atheist/nihilist artwork louieVT 7 3314 October 30, 2013 at 3:30 am
Last Post: Fruity