Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you like your eggs?
RE: How do you like your eggs?
No thanks I just don't have the pallet for it the texture us just wrong
(March 22, 2014 at 1:45 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(March 22, 2014 at 1:38 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: What is black and white pudding?

Before anyone answers, you might want to ask yourself "Do I really want to know?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_pudding

It has been politely named. lol For what it should be named, no one might ever eat it. Wink

(March 22, 2014 at 1:46 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: No thanks I just don't have the pallet for it the texture us just wrong

All ways eggs are prepared you dislike, BrokenQuill?
Quote:Your breakfast sounds sublime. Smile What is black and white pudding?

Black pudding is blood sausage. White pudding is blood sausage made without the blood. Both contain pork, suet (I prefer mutton suet to beef), oatmeal and spices. It is what the gods on Olympus ate when the ambrosia was running low.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I don't care how they come as long as they are served by a shapely naked lady.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

A lot of things called "pudding" are undercover gross. I am highly suspicious especially of European things called pudding.
(March 22, 2014 at 1:48 pm)Deidre32 Wrote:
(March 22, 2014 at 1:45 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Before anyone answers, you might want to ask yourself "Do I really want to know?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_pudding

It has been politely named. lol For what it should be named, no one might ever eat it. Wink

(March 22, 2014 at 1:46 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: No thanks I just don't have the pallet for it the texture us just wrong

Yep I've tried eggs soft scramble, hard scrambled, poached, hard boiled, pickled, deviled, raw, fried, baked, microwaved (bad idea)
(March 22, 2014 at 1:53 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: A lot of things called "pudding" are undercover gross. I am highly suspicious especially of European things called pudding.

And what of 'The King Of Puddings'? Suspicious of that, are you?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
OP:

If judged about ordering eggs the same always...
What if the same-ordering-always for say a few times leads to getting a cook to comply with requesting such as "no brown-ness" and "OVER EASY-SOFT scramble" or for an omlet,,, until it arrives as ordered some day? - without having to go through all "SEND IT BACK, GIMME WHAT I ORDERED" thing...

ah it is a varied judgement in psychoanalysis of why one may always order the same; how long might be another indicator of what one was about when ordering...

What if at home is different than ordered out or ordered when asked at a relatives or friends, and the onlooker's view is in only one of those venues?
(March 22, 2014 at 1:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:Your breakfast sounds sublime. Smile What is black and white pudding?

Black pudding is blood sausage. White pudding is blood sausage made without the blood. Both contain pork, suet (I prefer mutton suet to beef), oatmeal and spices. It is what the gods on Olympus ate when the ambrosia was running low.

Boru

wait. oatmeal and spices mixed with the pork? hmmm
(March 22, 2014 at 1:52 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I don't care how they come as long as they are served by a shapely naked lady.

Or just wearing an apron only? hehe

(March 22, 2014 at 1:53 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: A lot of things called "pudding" are undercover gross. I am highly suspicious especially of European things called pudding.
haha banana pudding is yummy. i also love bread pudding, when prepared right. but puddings that are for 'dinner,' kind of make me pause. lol

(March 22, 2014 at 1:55 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(March 22, 2014 at 1:48 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_pudding

Yep I've tried eggs soft scramble, hard scrambled, poached, hard boiled, pickled, deviled, raw, fried, baked, microwaved (bad idea)
I have a friend who dislikes eggs. Same reason. I don't like them pickled, though. How about an omelette?

(March 22, 2014 at 1:57 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

And what of 'The King Of Puddings'? Suspicious of that, are you?

Boru

Defender of the puddings. lol
(March 22, 2014 at 1:57 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: And what of 'The King Of Puddings'? Suspicious of that, are you?

Boru
No opinion whatsoever, because I have never previously heard of such a thing and have no context at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2602 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Are you anything like your parent(s)? Foxaèr 27 2813 July 29, 2018 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How do you like your ribs? Foxaèr 22 1549 May 28, 2018 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4332 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Things "you" post that "you" like Foxaèr 11 1934 March 24, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How would you like to dispose of your body when the time comes? Whateverist 107 12627 December 19, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4017 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6558 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 10518 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What's your retirement look like? J a c k 45 2836 December 22, 2016 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome