Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No longer an atheist but what am I? A different kind of CREATIONIST..
RE: No longer an atheist but what am I? A different kind of CREATIONIST..
Ooo, oo, ooo...
Can have a blue dragon?
Pleeeeeeze??

[Image: blue_dragon_by_jmxd-d6ttgjq.jpg]
(April 1, 2014 at 2:00 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: Talk to this chick, I hear she sold one of hers recently.
[Image: daenerys-stormborn-dragons.gif]

Didn't hear how the new owner likes his dragon, though. Maybe talk to him about it first.

[Image: giphy.gif]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(April 1, 2014 at 8:26 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(April 1, 2014 at 8:20 pm)whateverist Wrote: It's not too late. I'm thinking of running it as pyramid. So those who get in early and invest the most heavily will profit the most .. that is spiritually of course.

It could be like scientology, but with dragons instead of aliens

We've so got to do this. That blue dragon on lunch pails would sell like gang busters. Three years, IPO and then its the good life .. dragons willing.

(April 1, 2014 at 8:31 pm)LostLocke Wrote: Ooo, oo, ooo...
Can have a blue dragon?
Pleeeeeeze??

[Image: blue_dragon_by_jmxd-d6ttgjq.jpg]

Only if you subscribe now!
(April 1, 2014 at 8:26 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(April 1, 2014 at 8:20 pm)whateverist Wrote: It's not too late. I'm thinking of running it as pyramid. So those who get in early and invest the most heavily will profit the most .. that is spiritually of course.

It could be like scientology, but with dragons instead of aliens

Lol!! No doubt. Big Grin

Brb, going to find a pic of Pat Robertson and photoshop him straddling a dragon.
He'd make Dragonism wealthier than Christianity.

[Image: Tiamat2.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(April 1, 2014 at 9:01 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: Brb, going to find a pic of Pat Robertson and photoshop him straddling a dragon.

Caption: "'Sup, honey! I've got a dragon between my legs!"
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(April 2, 2014 at 2:22 pm)Tonus Wrote:
(April 1, 2014 at 9:01 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: Brb, going to find a pic of Pat Robertson and photoshop him straddling a dragon.

Caption: "'Sup, honey! I've got a dragon between my legs!"

I threw up in my mouth a little just now. :p
(He's a disgusting man in many ways)
That may not be vomit. The dragon tends to spit.

If you don't actually photoshop this photo, I will. Big Grin

*off to google appropriate images...*
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(April 3, 2014 at 11:07 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote:

If you don't actually photoshop this photo, I will. Big Grin

*off to google appropriate images...*

I'm still waiting Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex penticostal christian... kind of athiest sarahqc1 26 4882 July 15, 2015 at 9:37 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  i was a depressed xians but now a happy Atheist richard202 15 3988 November 11, 2012 at 9:04 am
Last Post: Kousbroek