Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God made me do it :/
God made me do it :/
http://firebrandprogressives.org/element...ard-video/

Dodgy

God made me is not a legal defense, maybe insanity.

He totally laughs at the camera too lol. I stole his bored oh no! Lol
I don't think what he did was that big of a deal but couldn't he just say hey a was just screwing around for fun, instead of saying god made him? Wtf
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: God made me do it :/
God works in mysterious ways.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
So true
Odin made me want to kick this idiot in the balls.

Assuming there are any there in the first place . . .
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:Hammer’s explanation for the incident, as told to the Orange County Register:
“Honestly, have you ever been grabbed by the Lord in a way you never thought you would or you could? That’s exactly what I’m testifying to, and I’m not speaking in hyperbole. I’m speaking right from the heart.”
Hundreds of thousands of altar boys just nodded and then began sobbing.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Poor altar boys.. poor, poor altar boys. :cries:
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
So, I guess it's OK if, the next time I see someone dressed as a snowman I yell, "Frost giant!", beat him up, then claim Odin made me do it.
What pisses me off the most about these schools that allow these dirtbags back on campus is that they're perfectly willing to fire a teacher for being gay or expel a kindergartener for drawing a picture of a gun.

If it wasn't for the parents throwing a fit this school would've let this douche nozzle back to work as well. Angry

Quote:After the felony charge was reduced to a misdemeanor, the district allowed Hammer to return to work at the Rancho Santa Margarita campus.

When parents caught wind that Hammer would be back Monday, they pulled their students out of school and complained to the media. Saddleback Valley Unified officials said Hammer would work only in a support role to teachers, not as a teacher himself.

But Hammer is no longer on duty, Ewing told parents.

"I would like to follow up on my previous messages regarding a staff member. The district is currently working with the staff member and his representatives to develop a resolution. The staff member will not be on duty until a resolution is reached. If more information becomes available, I will share it with you. I am encouraging all families to continue with their regular routines and can assure everyone that children are safe on our campus."
[Image: Evolution.png]