Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:21 pm

Poll: does Alice need a good spank?
This poll is closed.
yes. spank that ass.
48.00%
12 48.00%
no
8.00%
2 8.00%
i thought you were anti spanking
8.00%
2 8.00%
this is just kinky
36.00%
9 36.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to spank or not to spank and the existence of god
to spank or not to spank and the existence of god
Alice aka: Violet aka: enemy of the state aka: AFs most quirky member of the year 2 yrs running, aka: miss 'i just reported myself twice in a report inside a report because we are all in the matrix, aka: fish strangler wrangler aka: official forum nospeak speaker-- I have concluded, needs a spanking. Anyone else up for corporal punishment of Violet Lilly?

Maybe if someone put some more fish in the ocean Violet would be busier. Hint hint theists: the God of fish conception should certainly be able to provide fish to prove his existence if he existed.

There. From now on and forevermore everytime Alice posts, the God delusion dies with. Why? Because : fish.

Thank you and goodnight.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: to spank or not to spank and the existence of god
(July 26, 2014 at 5:55 am)Luckie Wrote: miss 'i just reported myself twice in a report inside a report because we are all in the matrix

Clap
4 years running, thank you -__-

(July 26, 2014 at 5:55 am)Luckie Wrote: miss 'i just reported myself twice in a report inside a report because we are all in the matrix

Maybe I had to make the second report to more than just Adrian, but then it wouldn't make the full circle of intentionally breaking rules, and then it would be unsound and they wouldn't listen to the bug report and then nothing would ever get done around here.

I fully expected to come back banned today, but I didn't even have a warning, and I mean: corruption of government at the highest level.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I'll happily spank her, for whatever reason.

(July 26, 2014 at 6:01 am)Alice Wrote: corruption of government at the highest level.
We make allowances for the mentally incompetent. Wink
(when do we see you on ts again?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Traitor!!!! Someone spank Rhythm!
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

(July 26, 2014 at 4:54 pm)Luckie Wrote: Traitor!!!! Someone spank Rhythm!

Yes! Spanking the guys is much more fun. Cool Shades
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Indeed. Especially when they're the brutish types.

Say yes, Mistress, and maybe you'll get a lesser flogging.

Devil

Violet???? Do you like my avatar? I put it up just for you Heart

(July 26, 2014 at 10:00 am)Rhythm Wrote: We make allowances for the mentally incompetent. Wink
(when do we see you on ts again?)

And I make allowances for YOUR DAUGHTERS Wink

You won't see me on TS until at least the 19th, if not 20th of August. Not unless I, for some reason, get to go to my auntie's house to leech her civilization.

(July 26, 2014 at 6:18 pm)Luckie Wrote: Violet???? Do you like my avatar? I put it up just for you Heart

Yes I do, Miss Bun Bun. Have you ever wondered why you're called the 'March Hare'?

It is because if you ever stop prancing that bunny butt about, you'll be eaten by the cat 'Cheshire'.

[Image: let__s_put_a_smile_on_that_face__by_roge...4ly1xp.jpg]

(July 26, 2014 at 4:54 pm)Luckie Wrote: Traitor!!!! Someone spank Rhythm!

I spank him all of the time... what a nob, it's amazing I can carry all that weight around.

(July 26, 2014 at 5:53 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Yes! Spanking the guys is much more fun. Cool Shades

Somehow, I'm inclined to disagree. It tends to demasculinize them, and it's very... sad.

Sure, if they were an adorable little gayboy, I might see it... but then I would not be the one swatting at them.

(July 26, 2014 at 6:16 pm)Luckie Wrote: Say yes, Mistress, and maybe you'll get a lesser flogging.

Have you considered taking over Satan's job? He's into that whole power play thing, and his joint is tailored specifically towards it.

He's pretty small, I think you could take him.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To spank or not to spank? BrokenQuill92 161 12329 September 21, 2015 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Theists and individual purpose for existence. TruthWorthy 3 1279 September 5, 2010 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates