Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one more fight against the fox propaganda engine
Re: RE: one more fight against the fox propaganda engine
(September 30, 2014 at 12:38 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Religion is kinda like penises -- I don't care about yours until you try to stick it in my face.

I would say the same applies to politics also.
RE: one more fight against the fox propaganda engine
I haven't been to any other place to discuss this kinda stuff in years MA. Some of the attraction here is that people _will_ discuss these topics, ...which is kind of ironic, you're right.

(September 30, 2014 at 10:24 am)KUSA Wrote: I would say the same applies to politics also.

Hmmm well politics directly effects all of us no matter what, so I'd say it's different
As if your religious miasma doesn't?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 30, 2014 at 12:38 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Religion is kinda like penises -- I don't care about yours until you try to stick it in my face.

I have mixed feelings about that statement.

Guess it depends on whether or not it's Matthew Fox's penis . . .
(September 30, 2014 at 3:10 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Same. It doesn't bother me until some schmuck tries to tell me that my beliefs are absurd without any reasoned support. Why not have some respect for other people's views rather than jumping to conclusions.

... said the believer, on the atheist forum he trolls.

Trolls/ goes stands in front of the preacher and objects when it's called for :p
(September 30, 2014 at 10:24 am)KUSA Wrote:

I would say the same applies to politics also.

I would disagree, in some circumstances. After all, policy ought to be discussed publicly and fairly at some point.

I wouldn't let politics interfere with my personal relationships, though.

(September 30, 2014 at 4:18 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Trolls/ goes stands in front of the preacher and objects when it's called for :p

Syntax error on line 10.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fox News... Ashendant 20 6999 July 30, 2010 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels