Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Hindus
RE: Damned Hindus
(July 21, 2015 at 1:56 pm)omnomnom Wrote: Oh really? Atheists are the biggest faithy hypocrite dicks I've ever seen.

I get that you're harboring a Christ-load of butthurt, but did you really have to necropost to vomit out your stupidity?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 21, 2015 at 8:56 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(July 21, 2015 at 1:56 pm)omnomnom Wrote: Oh really? Atheists are the biggest faithy hypocrite dicks I've ever seen.

I get that you're harboring a Christ-load of butthurt, but did you really have to necropost to vomit out your stupidity?
"sorry dude but you guys are really the most religious people I've seen. You refuse to look at things scientifically. Then again that's your faith so don't impose your bigottes worldview on me."

That kinda talking sound familiar?

So, you're saying atheist men have the biggest dicks?

True in my experience...
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 21, 2015 at 10:43 pm)Beccs Wrote:

So, you're saying atheist men have the biggest dicks?

True in my experience...
no. It's just their religion of evolution likes to imagine so. Sorry to break the news monkey-boy but your dick isn't large enough to penetrate a keyhole. So quit with the faith for big dick won't make your pinhole penis any bigger. Go suck on Dawkins if you are that thirsty. LOL
Oh look, a little troll running around on the forum.

Open season, admin.

Trolls prove that they do, indeed have small dicks.
Dying to live, living to die.
5-1 odds that that is our penguin friend!
You poor little weasel...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 21, 2015 at 10:46 pm)omnomnom Wrote:
(July 21, 2015 at 10:43 pm)Beccs Wrote: So, you're saying atheist men have the biggest dicks?

True in my experience...
no. It's just their religion of evolution likes to imagine so. Sorry to break the news monkey-boy but your dick isn't large enough to penetrate a keyhole. So quit with the faith for big dick won't make your pinhole penis any bigger. Go suck on Dawkins if you are that thirsty. LOL

I'm fairly certain Beccs is a lady person, my strange, angry friend.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(July 22, 2015 at 1:08 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(July 21, 2015 at 10:46 pm)omnomnom Wrote: no. It's just their religion of evolution likes to imagine so. Sorry to break the news monkey-boy but your dick isn't large enough to penetrate a keyhole. So quit with the faith for big dick won't make your pinhole penis any bigger. Go suck on Dawkins if you are that thirsty. LOL

I'm fairly certain Beccs is a lady person, my strange, angry friend.
Well at any rate, she could use one to calm her anti-Indian racism.
Anti-Indian racism? Do you even understand the words you use?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

So do you often check out dicks?  What is your frame of reference.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 501 57492 7 hours ago
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 832 116453 March 27, 2024 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1996 303098 March 24, 2024 at 2:44 am
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 748 124757 March 20, 2024 at 1:05 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 44233 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 3915 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2421 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am