Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask an Anti-Feminist!
Ask an Anti-Feminist!
As an Anti-Theist, clearly, I despise Christianity, Islam, etc.

But Feminism is also a religion that I grotesquely dislike.
RE: Ask an Anti-Feminist!
Do you label anything you don't like as a religion? Thinking

Can I label Justin Bieber as a religion? what about George clooney?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

What is your definition of "feminism"? How do you define "anti-feminist"?
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(June 5, 2015 at 4:05 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: What is your definition of "feminism"? How do you define "anti-feminist"?

Modern Western Feminism is a man-hating cult. Now that legal equality has been achieved, most of Feminism is focused on un-falsifiable theories, much like religion, claims which cannot be proven - like ''rape culture''

Hence, I oppose illogic, thus I oppose Feminism.

I'm an Egalitarian

(June 5, 2015 at 4:03 pm)Dystopia Wrote: Do you label anything you don't like as a religion? Thinking

Can I label Justin Bieber as a religion? what about George clooney?

Justin Bieber isn't a religion, but his followers are a cult.
Quote:Modern Western Feminism is a man-hating cult. Now that legal equality has been achieved, most of Feminism is focused on un-falsifiable theories, much like religion, claims which cannot be proven - like ''rape culture''

Because prohibition of murder dropped murder rates to zero ROFLOL

So do you think if I pass a law saying two people are equal they magically become alike and everything that was causing the inequality disappears? That in itself is an example of belief without evidence because it's sociologically unlikely. People hold all sorts of prejudices and most of us, unfortunately, still do.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Vertical or horizontal?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Ask an Anti-Feminist!
Would you have sex with a feminist?
(June 5, 2015 at 4:09 pm)Dystopia Wrote:
Quote:Modern Western Feminism is a man-hating cult. Now that legal equality has been achieved, most of Feminism is focused on un-falsifiable theories, much like religion, claims which cannot be proven - like ''rape culture''

Because prohibition of rape dropped murder rates to zero ROFLOL

So do you think if I pass a law saying two people are equal they magically become alike and everything that was causing the inequality disappears? That in itself is an example of belief without evidence because it's sociologically unlikely. People hold all sorts of prejudices and most of us, unfortunately, still do.

Rape culture is just a theory - there's no evidence that rape is embedded in Western culture. Maybe Islamic countries, but Feminists don't hate Islam.

Sure, there may be some inequalities; but Feminism isn't equality. It's in the name, Feminism is female entilement, which leads to male inequality.

Both females and males are unequal in some areas.
(June 5, 2015 at 4:14 pm)KUSA Wrote: Would you have sex with a feminist?

Depends, if she's hot?

Emma Watson is hot.

(June 5, 2015 at 4:13 pm)Alex K Wrote: Vertical or horizontal?

Excuse me?
Quote:Rape culture is just a theory - there's no evidence that rape is embedded in Western culture. Maybe Islamic countries, but Feminists don't hate Islam.
Replace it with "evolution" and see how ridiculous it sounds (P.S. - I'm a law student so it's not like I'm not familiarized with how the justice system works)

Quote:Sure, there may be some inequalities; but Feminism isn't equality. It's in the name, Feminism is female entilement, which leads to male inequality.
And chemistry is chemicals feeling entitled? Your point being? Do you want every group to include you in it and are you going to whine infinitely about it? do you think Metallica is heavy metal entitled and therefore dismissive of pop music? And why is this relevant?
Quote:Both females and males are unequal in some areas.
Well biological sex obviously means there's a penis and a vagina, and you can find differences in physical strength that are grossly exaggerated and become irrelevant with technology - I see no reason to think there are any other differences specially considering the fact gender is mostly a social construct and there tends to not be a clear line between male, female, queer, trans, etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a Feminist! (my turn) abentwookie 47 7454 July 5, 2015 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Mudhammam