Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rsaesha
Rsaesha
My Quotes.

Quote:Believers claim that atheists are cold and empty inside, and yet the same people claim that the only reason we are good is because some almighty being made us that way. To me, that seems pretty cold and empty.
Quote:Claiming Evolution led to the Holocaust is akin to claiming that gravity is responsible for every single war. Without gravity, bullets wouldn't fly, and bombs wouldn't drop, so please stop your incredulous notion that a fact of nature is responsible when it was clearly the work of men.
Quote:Religion is faith without the need for knowledge. Science is knowledge without the need for faith.
Quote:I can't wait for the rapture...finally we'll get rid of all those fundamentalists!
Quote:Not only is religion the opium of the people; it is the judge, jury, and executioner.
RE: Rsaesha
Interesting quotes. Good ones two. I've never been good at quoting.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(August 27, 2008 at 6:41 am)Ace Wrote: Interesting quotes. Good ones two. I've never been good at quoting.
Its easy when you put your mind to it Big Grin
Without God I'm nothing, with God I'm still nothing but at least I have group therapy.
My Quote
Atheism respects the man or woman who earn for their living in honesty and believe in the same time in God ,and fights the man or woman who use the belief in God for making a living of it in dishonesty.
My thoughts are often quite deep and profound, and I would be greatly honoured to share one of these thoughts with you all:

Jason Jarred Wrote:you suck

Big Grin
j/k
Atheism as a Religion
-------------------
A man also or woman that hath a Macintosh, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with used and abandoned Windows 3.1 floppy disks: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Rsaesha XD theVOID 0 1159 December 22, 2010 at 9:56 am
Last Post: theVOID