Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs
(July 21, 2015 at 1:54 pm)omnomnom Wrote: I don't believe in gay stuff anymore

So you're an agaystuffiest?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Gay stuff is out there, no point pretending it isn't. The gays have arrived, and they're gonna get you. There's still time to join them. If you resist, you'll be amalgamated by force.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 22, 2015 at 6:15 am)omnomnom Wrote:
(July 21, 2015 at 10:44 pm)Beccs Wrote: I have a premonition.

Soon someone in this thread will be banned as a troll.
Why don't you see my poin I don't give a shit about who you have sex with. I don't care. Be gay and do whatever you want. Buy don't infringe MY RIGHTS and force me to accomadate your beliefs. That is pure assholism. Do you get me?

No, not really. Being gay is not a 'belief', unless you think being straight is a 'belief' too in which case I don't believe you.

You get me?

Off to buy gay stuff. l8rzall.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Someone who thinks it is a belief/choice is already knee deep into the GAY STUFF and is desperate to not let it show.

It must be a real grind having to keep choosing not to find every man you see attractive.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
mate! You're a gay troll if I've ever come across one! No bullshit!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Well one good thing came out of this thread, the only business's that are homophobic are bakery's.  I guess I will just have to bake my own cakes.  Or better yet maybe we should get Vorlon to open a bakery and force gay cake on christians and homophobes  Big Grin
We come back to how exactly a baker knows someone is gay. Do they ask every customer? Or just draw their own conclusions based on stereotypes? Even if two men had sex in the bakery, that doesn't necessarily mean either of them is gay. So it can't be sexuality that is the problem. So it must be the actual sex. And who are you to assume that a man is going to have sex with another man, or has in the past?

Is it so much fucking effort to just give them a cake, smile and say "next please"?

I doubt this is a real person anyhow.

Index of my best videos
(July 21, 2015 at 10:43 pm)omnomnom Wrote:
(July 21, 2015 at 7:37 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I know this may be hard for your feeble brain to grasp, but preventing you from treating others as second-class citizens is not infringing on any right granted to you.  This also may be hard to understand, but despite your second grade interpretation of the first amendment, "Freedom of Religion" doesn't mean you have carte blanche to do as you wish in name of your God.  

Don't believe in gay stuff?  Don't have gay sex.  That's simple enough for even you to understand.
Asshole, you can't tell me to bake a cake for your immoral worldview. Quit your bigotry dick-wading on others understand me you hypocrite first amendment right infringer? I don't want gay sex and I also have the right to refuse my services to immoral practices you fcking Marxist piece of shit.

No one forced you to open a bakery.  But when you open a business to the public, it is to all of the public.  That is the law.

Don't like it?  Don't open a business to the public.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: samp063223ec852c7700.jpg]

Index of my best videos
As many people have pointed out, when it comes to public business, there are certain laws that need to be followed.
But even if for the sake of arguement we ignore the laws, it's not that the 'liberals' are imposing their beliefs so much as it is people trying to counter the special treatment these groups of Christians want.

IE....
If a Christian baker opens a bakery, he feels he has the right to refuse service to gays because it goes against his belief.
Now, if an atheist opened a bakery and refused to make a Christian themed cake, that Christian would cry foul and claim his religious freedom is being impeded.
They don't seem to understand in this bakery scenario, either everyone can can refuse service to anyone OR no one can refuse service to anyone. That Christians can refuse service to some but no one can refuse service to a Christian is NOT an option. That's just wanting special treatment.