Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eilonnwy is an Admin!
Eilonnwy is an Admin!
So for those of you who haven't noticed yet, Eilonnwy has been promoted to an administrator of the forums. Please take your time to congratulate her and wish her luck!

Eilonnwy has been with us since practically the beginning of Atheist Forums, joining the site when we only had 25 members. She quickly became a respected member of the community, a trait that led to her promotion to Super Moderator back in June 2009.

Her dedication to the position and to the forum in general was noticed repeatedly by the previous admin team (Darwinian, leo-rcc, and I) and we made the decision to offer her a place amongst us. The only objection raised was by myself, as I would no longer be the hottest admin, but the others convinced me I could still remain the hottest male admin so it's all ok Wink

As for Eilonnwy's old position, we have decided to keep the team as it is currently. We don't see the need for another staff member at the current time, as moderation is generally handled well thanks to the spam protection installed. If the site continues to grow as it has over the past few months though, I suspect there will be positions available, so stay tuned!

-Adrian
RE: Eilonnwy is an Admin!
Does that mean that I can't tell her to suck my dick anymore?
So now everything that goes wrong is her fault?
Naw, it's cool cuz you're my fellow Boston Babe, -_^

BUT HEY GUYS, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CALLS FOR?

IF YOU SAID WACKY GIFS, YOU ARE CORRECT!!!!!

[Image: x1nio5jpg.gif]

[Image: 2jawx9ujpg.gif]

[Image: 5umzyxjpg.gif]
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Congratulations!
"Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought." - Graham Greene
"So forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be here today." - Lawrence Krauss
Congratulations Eilonnwy

EvF
Congrats, Eilonnwy! I already said that to you, but I didn't want to be left out of the official thread!

I have a secret and it is down below!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Admin Rant BrianSoddingBoru4 37 6547 August 23, 2021 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  New Admin: Pandæmonium Tiberius 32 4764 July 2, 2016 at 11:33 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Meet your new forum admin: LastPoet Jackalope 60 10587 January 30, 2015 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Meet your new forum admin: Stimbo Jackalope 154 20607 January 28, 2015 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Rayaan => Admin :D Tiberius 60 25066 August 2, 2012 at 12:02 am
Last Post: C.W. Sims
  Get to know your staff! - Eilonnwy Eilonnwy 5 2321 April 30, 2010 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Paul the Human