Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporter/camera man murdered.
RE: Reporter/camera man murdered.
None of this would have happened if the reporters were armed.
Napo, that sentiment combined with your winky GIF avatar has made my day so far.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(August 26, 2015 at 11:36 am)Napoléon Wrote: None of this would have happened if the reporters were armed.

So much for the pen being mightier than the sword, eh?
I'm seeing reports that the suspect has shot himself, but not fatally.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(August 26, 2015 at 12:22 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: I'm seeing reports that the suspect has shot himself, but not fatally.

Hopefully it's enough to leave him as a vegetable for the rest of his sorry existence whilst also in excruciating pain.
Also he was an ex-employee. coukd have had a beef with the station/reporter that was killed or something.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(August 26, 2015 at 11:21 am)popeyespappy Wrote: The shooter filmed the murders and posted it to his Twitter account.

Warning. Graphic Content.

https://twitter.com/bryce_williams7

Suspended. Just as well. At least they know who it is.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(August 26, 2015 at 10:13 am)Brian37 Wrote: It is all over the news, gunman on the lose. Va TV reporter and cameraman murdered live on TV this morning.

Now for my opinion, I am fucking sick of the right and the  NRA, selling the no rules flooded market that has movie theaters checking bags, racists murdering people in church, and zealots shooting our military. It is way past time to put the gun makers and NRA in their place!

You forgot to mention all the Gang killings in places like Chicago. Baltimore, Detroit, and L.A. It is time to put anyone caught using a weapon in a crime no matter age away for a minimum of 15 years without parole.

Just to let you know where I live most people are armed and we have little crime and no murders. Then again it is in Washington State and most those at the Range are Democrats. Seattle thugs don't come here we aren't easy liberal victims.
(August 26, 2015 at 12:22 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: I'm seeing reports that the suspect has shot himself, but not fatally.

Good, so he can stand trial.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Perp was on air tv personality.

I'm stunned.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it.