Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what make you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
RE: This is what make you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
(September 18, 2015 at 11:12 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Oblivion had a large number of bugs at release, many of which were fixed in subsequent official patches, and some which Bethesda never fixed, but were fixed by the missing community.

I only ever played it on the 360, and I didn't get into it until it was out for a while. I don't remember having any problems with it, though.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 18, 2015 at 1:30 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(September 18, 2015 at 11:12 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Oblivion had a large number of bugs at release, many of which were fixed in subsequent official patches, and some which Bethesda never fixed, but were fixed by the missing community.

I only ever played it on the 360, and I didn't get into it until it was out for a while.  I don't remember having any problems with it, though.

I'm actually doing an Oblivion playthrough right now on the 360, and depending on your play style, you might never encounter many of the game breaking bugs as a lot have to do with bad interactions between certain quest lines. If for example you tend to pick up a quest and complete it right away, you'll probably not notice them, but if you've always got dozens of active quests, you can end up screwing your game up pretty good.

None of them have ruined my enjoyment of the game at any point though.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I'm pretty hyped for Fallout 4, it's a release day buy for me. I plan to play a bunch of fallout 3 in the weeks before it comes out, to hype myself even further~ ^__^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(September 24, 2015 at 4:05 am)Violet Wrote: I'm pretty hyped for Fallout 4, it's a release day buy for me. I plan to play a bunch of fallout 3 in the weeks before it comes out, to hype myself even further~ ^__^

I'll make sure my Xbox is ready Tongue

I'll try get a good pre-order deal for Fallout 4. We might need two copies.. I'll wanna play too xD
(September 18, 2015 at 12:32 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I haven't ordered Fallout 4 yet, but I probably will buy it at release, bugs and all.

I didn't have many issues with Skyrim or Oblivion. Mostly the odd glitch with quest lines. Had massive issues with Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Still enjoyed fallout 3 plenty. I'll pre-order Fallout 4 seems I can probably get it half the price of getting it just after release.
Listening to Todd Howard speak is like... words cannot describe the sex that pours out of that man's mouth.

So... this is what being a fangirl is like.

It's hot. 10/10 would fangirl again again again.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Not sure if I'll be putting too many points into this stat.
Nah, pump it all into Luck and take crit-enhancing perks. That is, if it works at all like Fallout 3.
I like putting a bunch of points into strength and meleeing the shit out of everything. It makes your melee weapons super powerful.