Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Words you HATE
RE: Words you HATE
Words I don't like:

The "n" word.
Dude
Faggot
Queer
Retard/ed
Snot
Oh God yeah, forgot that one.

"Queer".

I actually hate it even more when I hear LGBT people calling themselves it. You wanna call yourself something that inherently means "weird"? Okaaay... don't call me it though or I might have to drag you.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Cringe worthy:

squaw

Phartiphukborlz

nig nog

smeghead

kike

munter

scrottie

niglet

necrophiliac

turlingdrome

Panic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Strawman!!!!! As in, That is just a Strawman!!!
[Image: atheist_stereotypes_by_uchihakaito-d4yng2u.png]
(September 17, 2015 at 6:40 pm)Losty Wrote: I beg to differ. I like it a lot. Cumslut is better but slut is still fun.
What! Not Cumslugger! How about CCR i.e. cock carousel rider?

But I digress. I hate 'like' when used inappropriately.
BELGIUM !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't like fag or nigger. I immediately have strong negative feelings about the person who uses it, and I judge them. I stereotype them all as having extremely low intelligence and disregard anything they have to say afterwards. Then I become very condescending towards them in a way that they don't notice because they're too dumb. I don't even feel bad.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Only one word I cannot stand:
Sprog.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 17, 2015 at 7:04 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I hate "fanny", especially in the British context where it means "vagina". I just think it sounds so dirty and pervish, especially when blokes say it. I'm also not a fan of "cock" used to describe penii (I prefer "wang").

Wang makes me giggle it's not sexy.

I think I dislike panocha in the same way you dislike fanny but that's a Spanish word.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 17, 2015 at 7:31 pm)ChadWooters Wrote:
(September 17, 2015 at 6:40 pm)Losty Wrote: I beg to differ. I like it a lot. Cumslut is better but slut is still fun.
What! Not Cumslugger! How about CCR i.e. cock carousel rider?

But I digress. I hate 'like' when used inappropriately.

Cumguzzler is good but not cumslugger that's just weird.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 511619 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1060 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 2622 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 1178 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why I hate food critics.... Brian37 23 2706 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 712 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  I hate government Apex1050 24 1789 May 30, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Athene
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7026 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Interlocutor and other ugly words. Succubus 0 204 March 29, 2019 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  I don't hate everything my species does. Brian37 17 2615 March 20, 2019 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Little lunch