Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:24 am

Poll: Is the Nintendo 3DS XL worth buying?
This poll is closed.
yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
no
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I buy a nintendo 3DS XL?
Should I buy a nintendo 3DS XL?
What do you think?  I realize that opinions on games are subjective, but I do like the look of the selection of RPGs there are and the fact it's handheld.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Should I buy a nintendo 3DS XL?
I got a 2DS, which can play all the same games as the 3DS. I didn't want the 3D effect because of wide reports of it causing all sorts of side effects. So unless the 3D graphics are really important to you, I'd get a 2DS instead.

There are quite a lot of good games to be had, including tons of zelda games and the recent link between worlds which is too awesome.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I got a 3DS when they first came out, and I haven't really played it in a while. It's a decent system, though, and I believe you are correct to say there are supposed to be some good RPG's for it.

I think as far as mobile gaming goes, it's as good as it gets right now.
But what of the PS Vita?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I'm biased. I would never buy any console, since it limits you to playing vanilla games without any mods.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
My iPad plays XCOM - the extent of my mobile gaming experience.  Undecided
"Should I buy gaming device X?"

Yes. If you think you will play it, buy it, because a game system gives so much better per-dollar value than movies, restaurants, etc. Spend a few hundred bucks, and play on it for a couple hours a day for a month, and you are already starting to get a pretty decent entertainment value for your money. Play it an hour a day for a year, and you're practically MAKING money. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Android on the Nintendo Switch Mechaghostman2 0 497 August 18, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  When American Nintendo Fans hate Sonic Docto021 0 375 May 6, 2019 at 5:16 am
Last Post: Docto021
  Help me with Nintendo Switch game choice bennyboy 26 2106 December 27, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Should I buy it? Foxaèr 10 924 October 2, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Maffis
  Nintendo! ScienceAf 17 2955 August 26, 2017 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Nintendo Switch Chad32 31 5396 August 8, 2017 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  My son wants the impossible to get Nintendo Classic Asmodee 36 6255 December 28, 2016 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Nintendo Switch Faith No More 27 2445 October 21, 2016 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Favorite Nintendo DS Games? Mechaghostman2 3 1332 December 4, 2015 at 9:52 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Anyone else wants to try "Super Mario" on Nintendo 64 Raindeer 1 924 November 23, 2013 at 9:31 am
Last Post: _xenu_