Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Religion is the least argued on this forum?
RE: What Religion is the least argued on this forum?
Here's another one:

Necroism, which involves the bringing back from the dead, old posts. But it must be accompanied by some sort of sacrifice or ceremony.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Jainism doesn't get much attention.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
When I was with the UUs they were big on the Jains.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

In the beginning was the noodle, and the noodle was the word, and the word was the noodle...

WORD!  FSM Grin
order up !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I would like to see a Museum Fremen talk about the God Emperor of Dune.
I think this is only my second mention of the Remnant Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints . . . .

Everything that's not Christianity and Islam doesn't get discussed that frequently.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Not sure where Mormons fall there . . . .

Tongue

(June 29, 2016 at 1:54 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Not sure where Mormons fall there . . . .

Tongue

Mormons are Christians.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, at least Shintoism isn't prudish abaris 7 9121 March 27, 2015 at 5:13 am
Last Post: Vox Populi