Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New intellectual Atheist website
RE: New intellectual Atheist website
(November 22, 2015 at 7:10 pm)faz1989 Wrote: My content is conducive to reason and logic-I don't see why this is an issue. I'm not advertising some garish Xmas lights or a jumbo pack of lighters. Nonsense.

If you are as devoted to reason as you claim, you would accept the decision of the Staff for the reasons given. You are here to attract traffic to your website, not for discussion. We are not Google nor a source of customers. You want to stick around and be a contributing member of the community, then great. Otherwise you can leave the way you came in.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Just out of curiosity, how much if we do a group buy of jumbo lighters?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
An intellectual atheist website?   Damn, aiming a little high coming by here, aren't we ?

Huh
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

But, but, but, you don't understand. He's special. No, extra special. He's intellectual and an atheist! That just doesn't show up here every day. We're just a bunch of dumb angry militant god killers.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.