Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Cross-eyed.

Marathon study session. Big test tomorrow.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 26, 2017 at 5:31 pm)Silent Snob Wrote: I'm feeling as if I wanna polish my nails. But that's just a no-go. I'm fine. Smokin' my biddhis and such....

Good lord, I haven't heard that word in 25 years. Last time I smoked 'em was in Nov of 92 ... I must've brought home a hundred packs from Riyadh in July of that year.

Sore thumbs from proving my manly strength by undoing knots in a girls dressing gown belt that had been there years.

I also had to screw in some hooks by hand for a girls net curtains she wanted putting up which was pretty heavy on my thumbs.  Thumb strength is underrated.

Also feeling good after another morning at the gym.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

You're a guitarist, you should have strong thumbs and wrists both. Switch to .012s in standard tuning and give it a month.

My boyfriend just got a new job that will be paying a good amount for us, so I should be really excited. I've been so exhausted for so long, though, so it's difficult for me to feel anything about it.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
I'm feeling ludicrously giddy, almost stoned. I found new People for an instrument I haven't played in a while, a keyboard I spent a bloody fortune on 25 years ago and used for a good chunk of the 1990s. It's so nice to finally have it gone from the corner of the garage, and in the hands of someone who wants to use it.
Numb and stressed or joyful but terrified... pick one. I pick the latter because I don't want to live the rest of my days dead inside and then kill myself.

All I need is more time.
I'm dreading the next weeks as I have a kidney stone and it's just recently started to hurt badly. Strangely passing them isn't excruciatingly painful for me, it's the time in between.
I think it's day 3 of being completely off opioid pain medicine (norco i.e. weaksauce). 1 5/325my on day 4, 5 on day 5, down from 8-12 prior.

Fuck me it aches, it's only 8 am and I don't think I'm gonna make it through my whole workday.
I'm in an irrationally good mood. But my heart won't stop pacing. And even that doesn't feel as bad anymore.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 309 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 664 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 628 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1454 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2318 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12280 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 817 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2800 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8326 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6267 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet