Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid criminals/Darwin award thread.
Stupid criminals/Darwin award thread.
Ok, so I am at NAPA getting my oil changed sitting in the waiting room right now, and over heard a guy talking about a news event where a armed home invader was trying to escape police, helicopters police trying to track him, jumps in a lake to escape detection, well in the south that isn't to wise considering alligators, lets give that gator a medal for saving the tax payer's money.

Add your stupid criminal story to this thread.
RE: Stupid criminals/Darwin award thread.
Ha!  Back in the day when gators were still on the list people would wade into the swamp to poach them with custom gigs.  No boats, no guns...didn't want to get caught. Always made me laugh to hear about em on the news.  Who wins, in a contest between Bubba armed with a length of galvanized pipe from Home Despot vs 4m of armor plated cretaceous killing machine, lol?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Who wins, in a contest between Bubba armed with a length of galvanized pipe from Home Despot vs 4m of armor plated cretaceous killing machine, lol?

The gene pool?
Here is the story........

http://www.kjrh.com/news/state/florida-m...d-burglary

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First-time, non-violent criminals do not belong in prison. Jehanne 25 1443 August 29, 2022 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Stupid Cousin question of the day. Gawdzilla Sama 4 446 December 12, 2020 at 3:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1527 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stupid shit you've seen. Gawdzilla Sama 44 5601 December 26, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4044 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Stupid Sayings brewer 52 2855 October 12, 2018 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2170 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  I bet I don't even win the Mostedest Posts Posted Award Foxaèr 18 2095 April 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The givingz of the most kudoz Award belongz to meh Foxaèr 30 2563 April 9, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Stupid Spell Check. Brian37 19 2120 March 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama