Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why God does bad things...
Why God does bad things...
[Image: Cancer.jpg]
I was on another part of this forum earlier this morning and got this idea in my head for this comic. Hope you like. I may do more...eventually. Right now I have to get back to preparing for teaching at University.
RE: Why God does bad things...
You made this? wow, good job
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

That is awesome! Nice work Big Grin

Stupid old god. He can corkscrew you in the ass and still gets praised for it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 8, 2016 at 3:19 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: You made this? wow, good job

Cool, glad you like! Haven't drawn a comic in about 5 years. I may draw more.

(January 8, 2016 at 3:19 pm)robvalue Wrote: That is awesome! Nice work Big Grin

Stupid old god. He can corkscrew you in the ass and still gets praised for it.

Cool! Again, glad you like. I enjoyed drawing it. I may have to draw more instead of rambling the dialogue in parking lots at night...
More please.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

(January 8, 2016 at 4:09 pm)pgrimes15 Wrote: More please.

Hah! You know, I had so much fun doing this that I thought the same thing. Thanks!
You've got one hell of a nerve copyrighting things I want to steal...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Awesome cartoon! But when Christians in the west say they would not react like Muslim zealots over a cartoon, the truth is some would if it were not for secular law, and if we suddenly took out the concept of secular law it would not take long for Christianity to regress back into its barbaric prior behavior. The underpinnings are still there even in the west. The Pope basically excused the Hebdo assholes without directly justifying it by saying picking on religion is like picking on someone's mother. You even used a cuss word in the cartoon.

Great job!
(January 8, 2016 at 7:01 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You've got one hell of a nerve copyrighting things I want to steal...

Boru

Oh, that's force of habit I guess. Wait - do you want to steal it? Or just share it publicly, make a t-shirt out of it, print it out and hang it on your wall...all of those are acceptable.
(January 8, 2016 at 9:25 pm)Judashpeters Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 7:01 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You've got one hell of a nerve copyrighting things I want to steal...

Boru

Oh, that's force of habit I guess. Wait - do you want to steal it? Or just share it publicly, make a t-shirt out of it, print it out and hang it on your wall...all of those are acceptable.

No, by 'steal' it, I mean to claim it as my own, tell people I'm the talented artist and clever thinker behind the cartoon, and to pay no attention to this 'Peters' fellow and his absurd claims of originality. You know - 'steal'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  See, not all cops are bad. no one 1 340 September 21, 2020 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The bad advice thread The Valkyrie 73 2932 September 13, 2020 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "When in doubt".... The bad advice thread... Brian37 55 2454 March 19, 2019 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The bad quoting thread I_am_not_mafia 41 5466 November 16, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  This Is Not Bad For Xhristards Minimalist 0 402 November 12, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A bad argument for God's existence (short and not worth it) Edwardo Piet 4 957 September 6, 2017 at 5:21 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Empire Strikes Back: A Bad Lip Reading Edwardo Piet 1 659 February 20, 2017 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Soundtrack for an election gone bad Whateverist 13 1525 November 9, 2016 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Republican Debate - Bad Lip Reading Longhorn 7 1480 August 21, 2015 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  And you thought Christian Mingle was bad... Ravenshire 31 5037 July 8, 2014 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Cato